Glazing Molding Compound/ Glazing Powder, also known as Melamine resin powder, molecular structure and melamine-formaldehyde resin molding powder is basically the same, are of polymers response to formaldehyde and melamine resin powder of dried milled material, and thus without pulp, also known as "overlay fine powder." It is used on the surface of tableware to increase the brightness in the process of producing shaped melamine tableware.
Glazing powders have:
1. LG220: shinning powder for the melamine tableware products
2. LG240: shinning powder for the melamine tableware products
3. LG110: shinning powder for the urea tableware products
4. LG2501: glossy powder for foil papers
HuaFu has the best products of the Crown of Quality in the local industry.
GLAZING POWDER non-toxic, tasteless, odorless, is ideal amino molding plastic material after-Clear, with light to make the product wear, etc. The article coated with melamine resin powder, glazing powder has a shinny and harder surface and resists better to cigarette burns, foodstuffs, abrasion and detergents.
1. It has a good surface hardness, gloss, insulation, heat resistance and water resistance
2. With bright color, odorless, tasteless, heat resistance, water resistance, self-extinguishing, anti-mold, anti-arc track
3. It is qualitative light, not easily broken, easy decontamination and specifically approved for food contact
1. Kitchenware / dinnerware
2. Fine and heavy tableware
3. Electrical fittings and wiring devices
4. Kitchen utensil handles
5. Serving trays, buttons and Ashtrays
Keep containers airtight and in a dry and well-ventilated place
Stay away from heat, sparks, flames and other sources of fire
Keep it locked and stored out of reach of children
Stay away from food, drinks and animal feed
Store according to local regulations
Looking forward to your friendly inquiry！