Electric Melting Machine, Thermo-Mixing Cooking Pot,Accurate Temperature Control, CE Certified
Accurate temperature control Candy Machine
Place of origin: Beijing, china (mainland)
Brand name: Kaihong
Model number: Ryj/dc 2118
Weight: 1800 kg
Dimension(l*w*h): 2190*1700*1900 mm
Warranty: 12 months
After-sales service provided: Engineers available to service machinery overseas
Temperature range: 50 ~280 centigrade
Temperature accuracy: ±1centigrade
Stirring speed: 0~23r/min
Stirring power: 3kw
Pot overturn power: 0.37 kw
Volume: 400 l/600l
Working condition: Temp.:0~35 centigrade, mc: ≤75%rh
Packaging & delivery
Packaging details: Fumigation-free boxes
Delivery detail: 10~25 days
What is induction heating and its advantages?
Induction heating is the most advanced heating technology in the heating world. Induction heating results from the direct application of two physical laws, the lenz law and
The joule effect:
Any electrically conductive material, placed in a variable magnetic field, is the site of induced
Electric currents,called eddy currents.due to the joule effect (p =r x i² ),these currents dissipateheat in the material in which they appears.
For example, the application of induction heating in the deep fryer kettle(picture below)
The coils generate a changing magnetic field in a certain space, where the kettle was placed. The changing magnetic field causes induced eddy current in the kettle, whose material is eletrically conductive material. The eddy currents dissipate heat in the kettle.
So from the macro perspectives, the kettle is the heating source and heats the food directly.
Compared with traditional heating method, gas heating and electrothermal heating.
In induction heating, the kettle generates heat. It is the heating source just like fire in gas heating and electric tubes in electothermal heating. But the kettle heat the food directly while fire and electric tubes have to transfer their heat to other heating medium, such as air or heat transfer oil. Through a series of transfer process, a lot of heat lost.
Heat transfer process in food heating
The less heat transfer process, the less heat
Loss,the less thermal lag and the faster heat speed.
Advantages of the machine :
1. Energy saving. The heating efficiency can be as high as 95%.
2. Heating fast. Temperature rising speed: 1?/s
3. Heating evenly. Every spot of the heating area is of the same temperature.
4. Accurate temperature control. Highest temperature: 280 ?, temperature accuracy:±1 ?.
5. Fully automatic. Planetary stirring,tiltable kettle, adjustable sitrring speed. All the motions can be controlled by buttons on the control board. Plc system is available but optional.
6. Durable. All stainless steel of food quality. German-based quality. Working life of the machine: 8~12 years.