Our QC monitors the loading process, verifying product quantity, container condition and ensuring the proper handling of your shipment. Quality spot-checks are performed before loading to ensure your order meets your standards. However, this examination is not as detailed as a PSI (pre-shipment inspection).
Our main check points are as below:
- Record the weather/ arrival time of container/ container No./ truck No.
- Check the inner & outer condition to see whether there is any damage/ wet/ hole/ peculiar smell.
- Check the quantity of goods loaded and record the condition of outer packaging (master cartons/ pallets)
- Randomly draw and open some cartons to verify that the goods meet with customer’s specification.
- Supervise the whole loading process.
- Record the seal No. and departure time of container