Standard Heavy Duty Slurry Pump MA is designed for the continuous pumping of highly abrasive, high density slurries with minimal maintenance requirements. This type of pump include coarse tailing slurry pump typically used in process plant transfers, wet waste processes, recycling-washing plant, sand plant duties, heavy minerals processing, mineral recovery and chemical process plant.
Standard Heavy Duty Slurry Pump Range:
Discharge Size: 1″to 18″
Capacity: 4 to 5400m³/h
Heads: 5 to 75m
Standard Heavy Duty Slurry Pump Typical Application:
(2) Coarse Sand
(4) Mineral Concentration
(5) Heavy Media
(6) Coal Washing
(8) Process Chemical
(9) Bottom/Fly Ash
(10) Metal Smelting
Standard Heavy Duty Slurry Pump Features
1. Available with only one impeller, the MA series Slurry Pump is a horizontal cantilever pump that allows slurry to enter the pumping chamber from only one suction side.
2. Another key feature of Slurry Pump is the double-casing design. Parts in contact with the slurry are replaceable and made of high-chrome for maximum resistance to wear and abrasion. Rubber and polyurethane are selected to make liners and impellers, ensuring excellent serviceability, longevity and durability under all conditions.
3. This series of Slurry Pump offers a variety of impeller options to meet a broad range of operating conditions and customer specific requirements.
4. The rotating shaft is sealed by way of packing seal. The expeller dynamic seal and other mechanical seal arrangements are among options, too.
5. A number of coarse sand slurry pumps can be connected in series for use.
6. The discharge outlet has 8 positions at 45 degree intervals that can be selected to meet the installation and application requirements.
Standard Heavy Duty Slurry Pump Advantages
The optimized structure is suitable for heavy duty application, ensuring longevity and longevity.
The double casing design of our heavy duty slurry pumps allows for axial splitting. Made of ductile iron, the pump casing is able to withstand the main pressure generated in the pump chamber. The lining is made of wear-resistant material and does not stick to the outer casing for easy maintenance and replacement.
The pump body of the coarse sand slurry pump is fixed to the pump base or the mount by a plurality of bolts. Under the housing or housing, the user can easily adjust the gap between the impeller and the suction pad.
Packing gland seals, mechanical seals and centrifugal seals prevent mud leakage during pumping.
The wet end parts are cast from hard metal, rubber or polyurethane. They maintain good hydraulic performance even when the pump is heavily worn. This helps the pump achieve optimum pumping efficiency levels for extended periods of time. Various impeller designs are available for coarse sand slurry pump for a variety of pumping applications.
Standard Heavy Duty Slurry Pump Installation Types
DC Type: The output shaft of a motor is directly connected to the input shaft of a pump via a pump coupler. This type of connection is suitable for applications where the speed of the slurry pump is the same as that of the motor.
CV Type: The tailing handling slurry pump is driven by a belt connected to the crankshaft of the engine. This way of connection allows for saving space, easy installation, and fast adjustment of pumping speed. The motor is fixed to the motor support frame which is located on the bearing support above the slurry pump.
ZV Type: Another type of belt drive that allows easy adjustment of pumping speed. The motor is directly fixed to the bearing support. This way of installation is suitable for motors with larger horsepower than is possible with CV type of installation. Due to the installation of motor onto the bearing support, this method helps save installation space.
CR Type: This type of belt drive makes it easier to adjust pumping speed. The installation allows both the motor and slurry pump to be fixed to the ground. The motor is installed to the side of the pump. This installation method is suitable for large-power motors.