Quick Drying & High Gloss Ink for Sheet-fed Printing
Soy Based Offset Ink
Quick Drying For Sheet Fed Printing Ink, High Gloss Ink For Sheet Fed Printing
Quick Drying & High Gloss Ink for Sheet-fed Printing Code: SNS-G
Suitable for printing on coated paper, white board paper, matte paper, cardboard paper by four-color and duotone offset printing machines, special for printing picture albums, label, product leaflets and packing. It can meet requirement of printing speed up to 12000-16000 prints/hour.
1. High gloss, pure and precision four-color registration, gorgeous colors, strong lightness.
2. High density, high color saturation, clear printing node, strong 3D perception, super natural colors.
3. Excellent water-ink balance, suitable for new generation high speed printers, perfect printing quality.
4. Genuine non-skinning ink, quick wetting on paper and slow setting on machines, standby period extended at maximum, suitable for long time continuous printing, easy cleaning.
5. Using soybean oil, non-toxic, no off- smell, Pb and Cr free, eco-friendly.
Name Color Tack
?IR? Slamp Value
?um? Gloss Setting
High gloss quick dry no crust offset printing ink SNS-G Yellow 6.5-8.5 18-21 ≤15 80 ≤5
SNS-G Red 7.5-9.5 17-19 ≤15 70 ≤5
SNS-G Blue 8.5-10.5 17-19 ≤15 70 ≤5
SNS-G Black 9-11 17-19 ≤15 75 ≤5
1. Tack: ink meter at 32?, 400 R.P.M. for 1 minute.
2. Setting: printability tester, 157gsm coated paper, ink 0.125cc?
3.Testing: at 25??Humidity: 65%.
1. The data are determined at stipulated conditions and they are only for reference, due to variousness and complexity of printing environment, printing substrate, machining condition and requirement of customers for chemical and physical characteristics of printed matter.
2. The quality guarantee period is 3 years and it can still be used after the period when the technical data are qualified.
Note: spot color ink can be made according to the special requirements of the customers.