Offset Printing Process Ink 4 Colors
Soy Based Offset Ink
Offset Printing Ink
Offset Printing Process Ink 4 Colors Code: SNS Black
Suitable for printing on coated and white board paper by four-color and duotone offset printing machines, special for printing picture albums, label, product leaflets and packing. It can meet requirement of printing speed up to 13000 prints/hour.
1. High gloss, pure and precise four-color registering, gorgeous colors, strong lightness.
2. Brightly color, high density, clear printing node.
3. Good flowability, Better transitivity, better demulsification, high stability.
4. Genuine non-skinning ink, quick setting on paper and slow setting on machines, better rubbing resistance, non-adhesion.
5. Using soybean oil, nomell, Pb and Cr free, eco-friendly.
Name Color Tack
?IR? Slamp Value
?um? Gloss Setting
High gloss quick dry no crust offset printing ink SNS Yellow 8.5-11.5 17-20 ≤15 80 ≤5
SNS Red 8.5-11.5 17-19 ≤15 70 ≤5
SNS Blue 8.5-11.5 17-20 ≤15 70 ≤5
SNS Black 8.5-11.5 17-19 ≤15 70 ≤5
1. Tack: ink meter at 32?, 400 R.P.M. for 1 minute.
2. Setting: printability tester, 157gsm coated paper, ink 0.125cc?
3.Testing: at 25??Humidity: 65%.
1. The data are determined at stipulated conditions and they are only for reference, due to variousness and complexity of printing environment, printing substrate, machining condition and requirement of customers for chemical and physical characteristics of printed matter.
2. The quality guarantee period is 3 years and it can still be used after the period when the technical data are qualified.
Note: spot color ink can be made according to the special requirements of the customers.