1. The coat-hanger type sheet die features a 2-port manifold for precise melt flow control.
2. Accurate temperature control of ±1? provides an ideal environment for plasticization. It also helps ensure the uniform thickness of the extrudate.
3. The plastics extrusion die is followed by 3 rolls downstream which are arranged horizontally, vertically, or at an angle of 45°with respect to the ground. The rolls are used to solidify the molten sheet extrudate and impart gloss to the sheet surface. They are vertically adjustable in height, thus providing more options during operation for high quality solidified plastic sheets.
4. Advance sheet cutter allows the exact number of sheets to be cut to the required length.
5. High-torque motor is used to control the sheet take-up speed and tension force on the sheet extrusion line, in an attempt to yield flat rolls of thin plastic sheets. With the aid of the slitter, the finished sheet can be cut to the required width. Via the automatic length counter, users can freely set the sheet length.
The kinds of plastic sheets produced by our plastics mono- or co-extrusion equipment include
1. PE Sheet for Packaging
The single-layer PE plastic sheet, 3-layer extruded PE sheet, and the PE foam core are mainly employed in the plastic packaging industry. PE sheets wrapped around the steel coil provide an ideal water barrier.
2. PP Sheet for Stationery
The transparent PP sheet, frosted sheet, PP foam core, and the 2-color 3-layer extruded PP sheet are widely seen in the stationery industry.
3. PP/PS Blister Packaging
Single-layer PP/PS sheet, 2-layer PP/PS extruded sheet, 3-layer extruded sheet, 2-layer glossy PP sheet
4. Anti-Static or Conductive PP/PE/PS Sheets
Primary uses of our single-layer, double-layer, and 3-layer conductive or antistatic PP/PE/PS sheets are in the semi-conductor, telecommunication, and automobile industries, where they are employed to package the electronic devices for transportation and storage.
Add.:NO.61 yinbai road jinhe,dongxihu district Wuhan City.