Aluminum Composite Panel
1. Introduction Aluminium composite panel (ACP) also Aluminium composite material (ACM) is a type of flat panel that consists of two thin Aluminium sheets bonded to a non-aluminium core.
2. Other means of making a structure cannot deliver the result as Aluminium Composite Panel does. Aluminium Composite Panels have a number of benefits over panels of other brands.
3. Aluminium can be painted in any kind of colour, and ACPs are produced in a wide range of metallic and non-metallic colours as well as patterns that imitate other materials, such as wood or marble. ACPs are frequently used for external cladding or facades of buildings, insulation & signage.
4. ACP as a construction material ACP is mainly used for external and internal architectural cladding or partitions, false ceilings, Sign trays, Individual logos, Column cladding, Counter cladding, Grilles and screens, Machine parts and covers, Display panels, etc. External architectural cladding.
5. Partitions internal architectural cladding.
6. False ceilings.
7. Adding true beauty to a structure • An economical option • Easily and quickly processed Long lasting durability • Excellent weather resistance • Outstanding thermal comfort • Improved sound dampening • Least maintenance required Advantages.
8. ACP has been used as a light-weight but very sturdy material in construction, particularly for transient structures like trade show booths and similar temporary elements.
9. Some famous examples ACP material has been used in several famous structures as spaceship earth, orlando(U.S).
10. The Leipzig branch of the German National Library.
11. Amity University, Rajasthan.
12. VanDusen Botanical Garden, Canada These structures made optimal use of ACP through its cost, durability and efficiency. Its flexibility, low weight and easy forming and processing allow for innovative design with increased rigidity and durability.
13. Market survey.
14. PANEL DIMENSIONS Standard sizes - 1220mm x 3660mm 1220mm x 3050mm 1220mm x 2440mm PANEL OPTIONS LENGTH upon request WIDTH up to1550m (on order) PANEL 1mm to 4mm THICKNESS Special thickness & sizes are also available on request. The Cost of panels vary from Rs. 40 to 125 per sq. feet (depending upon the thickness of panels)
15. ALUMINIUM COMPOSITE PANEL COLOURS
Standard colours are available & different textures are available on request (approx. - 100 colours).
16. Aluminium composite panel are installed on aluminum by rivet or screw Or Cutting. Panel can be cut by suitable kinds of saws and lathes.
17. Packaging: Wooden Pallet.