1060 5-Bar Aluminium Checker Plate

Business Type
Manufacturer
Country
China
Category
Price
US $2,600 - 4,000 / Metric Ton (Get Latest Price)

Product Detail

FOB Price: US $2,600 - 4,000 / Metric Ton Min.Order Quantity: 8 Metric Ton/Metric Tons Supply Ability: 2000 Metric Ton/Metric Tons per Month 5 Bar Patten Aluminium Checker Plate Port: Tianjin/Qingdao Port Payment Terms: L/C,T/T Quick Details Grade: 1000 Series; Temper: O-H112, O-H112; Type: Plate; Application: Construction, the anti-skid floor for vehicle; Thickness: 0.8-7.0mm; Width: 100-1600mm; Surface Treatment: Embossed; Alloy Or Not: Is Alloy; Place of Origin: Henan, China (Mainland); Brand Name: Mingtai; Model Number: 1000 series; Alloy: 1000 Series; Shape: Plate; Surface: Clean; Certification: SGS DNV GL CCS; Standard: EN AW GB; Price term: FOB CIF CFR; Sample: A4 Sized; Package: Standard Seaworthy Packing; MOQ: 8 Tons Packaging & Delivery Packaging Details Packaging Details: Standard export packaging or according to customers' requirements Delivery Detail:Shipped in 30 days after payment Delivery Time Shipped in 20 days after payment Features of 1060 aluminum checker plate (www.aluminiumcheckerplate.com/aluminium_checker_plate/1060_aluminium_checker_plate.html): 1. Temper and pattern can be customized by customers’ demands. 2. Superior quality of raw material. 3. Reasonable and stable chemical composition. 4. Accurate tolerance. 5. Good mechanical property. 6. This products are favored in construction, upholster, the anti-skid floor of vehicle, etc. Packaging & Shipping Packaging Details: (1)Standard seaworthy export packing, wooden pallets with plastics protection for the coil and sheet; (2)The packaging for coil can be eye to sky or eye to wall based on the customer’s requirement; (3)16-20MT can be loaded into 20’ container, and 21-24MT is more suitable in 40’ container; (4)The other packaging can be made based on the customer’s requirement. Shipping Detail: Sea Worthy Our Services Pre-sales Service: 1. For partial materials, we can supply the sample free (without the freight charge). 2. Customers are welcomed to visit the factory. After Sales Service: 1. Quality assurance certificate will be supplied with products 2. The customer can claim for compensation if the products are not check with the sample. 3. The products could be returned due to products quality. Payment terms 30% deposit by T/T before production, and the other 70% balance should be paid by T/T before delivery. And we also accept L/C.

About our Company

Business Type
Manufacturer
Established
1997
Employess
Above 1000 People
Annual Revenue
US$50 Million - US$100 Million
Main Markets
North America, Eastern Europe, East Asia, Africa, South America, Southern Europe, South Asia, Oceania, Central America, Western Europe, Middle East
Export Ratio
61% - 70%
Products
Aluminium Checker Plate, Aluminum

Contact Us

Henan Mingtai Aluminum

Ms. Nancy Huang

No.6 Changchun Road

Zhengzhou Henan 450000 China

Send us a message