FOB Price: US $2,600 - 4,000 / Metric Ton
Min.Order Quantity: 8 Metric Ton/Metric Tons
Supply Ability: 2000 Metric Ton/Metric Tons per Month 5 Bar Patten Aluminium Checker Plate
Port: Tianjin/Qingdao Port
Payment Terms: L/C,T/T
Grade: 1000 Series; Temper: O-H112, O-H112; Type: Plate; Application: Construction, the anti-skid floor for vehicle; Thickness: 0.8-7.0mm; Width: 100-1600mm; Surface Treatment: Embossed; Alloy Or Not: Is Alloy; Place of Origin: Henan, China (Mainland); Brand Name: Mingtai; Model Number: 1000 series; Alloy: 1000 Series; Shape: Plate; Surface: Clean; Certification: SGS DNV GL CCS; Standard: EN AW GB; Price term: FOB CIF CFR; Sample: A4 Sized; Package: Standard Seaworthy Packing; MOQ: 8 Tons
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details Packaging Details: Standard export packaging or according to customers' requirements
Delivery Detail:Shipped in 30 days after payment
Delivery Time Shipped in 20 days after payment
Features of 1060 aluminum checker plate
1. Temper and pattern can be customized by customers’ demands. 2. Superior quality of raw material. 3. Reasonable and stable chemical composition. 4. Accurate tolerance. 5. Good mechanical property. 6. This products are favored in construction, upholster, the anti-skid floor of vehicle, etc.
Packaging & Shipping
(1)Standard seaworthy export packing, wooden pallets with plastics protection for the coil and sheet;
(2)The packaging for coil can be eye to sky or eye to wall based on the customer’s requirement;
(3)16-20MT can be loaded into 20’ container, and 21-24MT is more suitable in 40’ container;
(4)The other packaging can be made based on the customer’s requirement.
Shipping Detail: Sea Worthy
1. For partial materials, we can supply the sample free (without the freight charge).
2. Customers are welcomed to visit the factory.
After Sales Service:
1. Quality assurance certificate will be supplied with products
2. The customer can claim for compensation if the products are not check with the sample.
3. The products could be returned due to products quality.
30% deposit by T/T before production, and the other 70% balance should be paid by T/T before delivery. And we also accept L/C.