Round Bar: 3.5-410mm
2. Standard and Grade:
GB Cr12MOlV/ JIS SKD11/ ASSAB XW-42
3. Delivery Condition
Soften Annealed: Less than 255HB
4. Product Feature
1) Our SKD11 is an alloy tool steel with high content
of carbon and chrome.
2) After heat treatment, it has very high hardness and
3) This steel also features in high hardenability and
good dimensional stability.
4) It is suitable for manufacture of cold-work dies and
thermoset plastic molding molds which require high
precision and long service life.
5) Pure steel quality due to vacuum degas refining
6) Superior cutting performance, due to spheroidal
annealing softening treatment.
7) Crushed crystal structure bonded by forging and
rolling,carbonized granules which are fine and even.
So that there will be no cracking under quenching.
8) For special adding of reinforcing elements
molybdenum and vanadium, both the avrasion
resistance and toughness are better the similar
5. Product Specification / Models
Chemical Composition (%)
6. Application / Models
1) Sheet less than 6mm thick, efficient blanking dies,
punch dies and stamping dies.
2) Various scissors, interlaid razor blades and wood
3) Thread rolling dies and abrasion resistant sliders
4) Cold forged dies, thermoset resin molding molds and
high-grade gauges, etc
5) Deep-drawing dies and cold extrusion dies.