Tarmac Coach Cummins Engine13m Length More Durable Design
Xinfa is the second world biggest airport apron bus (Aero ABus for trade mark )manufacturer only to Cobus, With 18 years airport apron bus production experience, integrated with design, manufacture, sales and service, Xinfa has became the most professional GSE manufacturer.
Up to now, there are more than 534 units of Xinfa airport apron bus under service worldwidth. To occupy about 70% domestic market share, 80 airports, and sales to more than 25 countries.
- - - -
1. | Length Width Height | 13650mm2700mm3178mm |
2. | Bus body | Low carbon alloy steel body with aluminum apron; |
3. | Wheel base | 6670mm |
4. | Passenger accommodation capacity | Up to 77 passengers including thirteen (13) seats, in compliance with IATA specifications: four (4) Passengers per sqm |
5. | Curb weight | 12250kgs |
6. | The varied height from passenger cabin floor sill to the ground level | 270mm~340mm subject to embarkation and/or disembarkation of passengers |
7. | Minimum turning radius | <13500mm |
8. | Engine | 4-strok, diesel engine |
- - - -
Driver cabin door
# # Numbers: 02 nr.
# Articulated and outward opening single-leaf door, and each door uses the rod limit and lock mechanism;
# Water drainage gutter is installed in the upper part of each door.
# # Public address system
# one (1) intercom system is installed at the middle door in the passenger cabin for communication with driver;
# Microphone is installed in front of co-drive position for communication between the passenger cabin as well as outside of the bus.