Co-extrusion is the technology of pressing two or more plastics through the same die to produce a single piece. When multiple plastics are combined, the result can yield properties distinct from those of a single material.
(1) can give full play to the intrinsic characteristics of all kinds of plastic, make it play a leading role in the composite material;
(2) it belongs to an integral technology of a variety of plastics forming together, without bond or laminating. It is high efficiency and costs low;
(3) Compositing hard and soft plastics can integrate strength and elasticity into a whole for special purpose;
(4) Compositing porous material and dense material to constitute light and high strength material;
(5) Can constitute the material with various types, new designs and excellent performance in order to meet the special occasions of materials.