collected from the discharge .
4. Feeding concentration: 25 -50% (according to the nature of the material to determine).
5. Ambient temperature: no more than -20 ~ 40 °C.
6. E*citation force: 0 - 3500 kg, adjustable.
7.Double vibrator configuration, linear vibration with the reconstruction of pulp patent technology, flow area screening materials, transmission speed, the ma*imum from the feed in screening fine materials.
Advantage of Laminated high-frequency vibration fine screen for mining:
1.Laminated high-frequency fine screen is developed by our company's high-performance grading materials grading equipment.
2.Advanced 5 laminated linear vibration technology, large vibration amplitude, saving floor space.
3. Two sets of cylindrical motor configuration of the linear motion, hanging rubber spring system suspended in the outer support frame, vibration force uniformity, low noise, low load, low power consumption, environmental friendly.
4. Wear-resistant parts of the equipment, according to the use of resistant ceramic, rubber, polyurethane and other wear-resistant materials to e*tend the service life of equipment and reduce equipment maintenance.
5. Frequency conversion design, effective control of screening size.
Applications of Laminated high-frequency vibration fine screen for mining:
1. Used in iron ore, ilmenite ore concentrator concentration control and grading.
2. Widely used in tungsten, tin, tantalum, niobium ore concentrator, such ore is more brittle, than the major, can be used instead of high-frequency vibration sieve spiral classifier, cyclone classification, or combination of classification, improve the efficiency of mineral processing. So that the recovery rate increased by 8% to 15%, while the processing capacity of the grinding system increased by about 20 to more than 30%.
3. Quartz sand for the glass raw materials, feldspar ore dressing plant, quartz sand bar mill product size wide, angular, and is difficult to screen materials, Using high-frequency vibration fine screen can be stable to produce qualified products.
4. Kaolin beneficiation plant for controlling the final product particle size.