Surface rougnness Ra0.8 compression valve plate used in air conditioner
- - - -
Material | MPIF FC-0208 |
Density | 6.8~7.2 g/cm3 |
Hardness | HRB40-80 |
Air tightness | <2mPa |
Surface roughness | 0.8Ra |
- - - -
Powder Metallurgy (P/M) is a metal processing technology that converts metallic powder into useful engineering components of various shapes and properties. The major advantage of P/M is its ability to make highly complex, high precision parts at a fraction of the cost of competing technologies such as machining, CNC and investment casting.
1. Auto Mechanical Press: 50T, 100T, 140T
2. Hydraulic Press: 100T, 315T, 600T, 800T
3. Six sinter furnaces, including one harden Sinter Furnace
4. Heat treatment: Carbonitriding quenching and high frequency quenching
5. Ultrasonic clearing and auto de-burring
6. In-house tooling making: EDM, wire cutting machine
7. Strength in machining: Machine center, CNC milling, CNC lathe, Two end lapper etc.
1. Carbon selfur determinator
2. Metallurgic microscope
3. Hydraulic universal material tester
4. Hardness testers
5. Pneumatic measuring instrument
6. Measuring projector
7. Gear testing instrument
8. Electrical profile meter
1. Our company is well experienced in OEM manufacturing.
2. We have many years in the powder metallurgy industry.
3. Professional technology service and know auto industry well.