Double Column Universal Tensile Strength Testing Machine for Plastic / Rubber / Fabric
GB16491-2008,HGT3844-2008 QBT11130-1991,GB 13022-1991,HGT 3849-2008,GB 6349-1986 GB/T 1040.2-2006
Universal Testing Machine also known as a materials testing machine , is applicable to testing tensile stress, compressive stress, shearing force, peeling force, and elongation of materials, components, and finished product for metal, plastic, rubber, textile, synthetic chemicals, wire and cable, leather, ect.
1. The structure is made of the paint-coated aluminium blanking plate. The interior is used the high-accuracy,low-resistance and zero clearance of two ball screw and oriented pole which improve loading efficience and structure rigidity.
2. Use Panasonic seveo motor which ensure high efficiency,steady transmission and low noise. The accuracy of speed can be controled in 2%.
3. That Using the business computer as the main control mathine plus the special testing software of our campany can conduct all of testing parameter, work state, collecting data&analysis, result display and printing output.
- - - -
Capacity choice | 5,10,20,50,100,200,500,1000,2000,5000KG |
Stroke | 800mm(not including fixture) |
Test Speed | 50500mm/min |
Test range | 400mm MAX |
Weight | 180kg |
Dimention | 8050150cm |
Accuracy | 0.5% or better |
Operation method | Operation method |
Resolution | 1/150,000 |
Motor | AC motor |
Operation system | TM2101 |
Accessories | customized clamps by appointed, force sensors, , printer, and operation manual |
Power | 1,220V/50HZ |
- - - -
Stroke protection: upper and low limit protection, prevent over preset
Force protection: system setting
Emergency stop device: Handling emergencies.
1. Use windows working platform, set all parameter with dialog forms and operate easy;
2. Using a single screen operation, do not need to change the screen;
3. Have simplified Chinese, traditional Chinese and English three languages,switch conveniently;
4. Plan test sheet mode freely;
5. Test data can be directly appeared in the screen;
6. Compare multiple curve data through translation or contrast ways;
6. With many units of measurement, the metric system and british system can switch;
7. Have automatic calibration function;
8. Have user-defined test method function
9. Have test data arithmetic analysis function
11. Have the function of automatic magnification, to achieve the most appropriate size of graphics;
12. Can test tensile, compression, peel, fatigue and so on.
Covered with air bubble film before put the machine into the wooden case, which not only has good shock absorption, impact resistance, heat sealing and also has the advantages of nontoxic, odorless, moisture corrosion, good transparency etc.