Matt treated red very low profile 10 um ED copper foil for FPC.
Very Low profile copper foil specification.
1. Range of Thickness : 0.010 mm
2. Range of Width : 5~1380 mm
3. factory standard width 1290mm
VLP copper foil products Features:
1. The treated foil in gray or red.
2. High profile with properties of LP-S-B/R suitable for FCCL.
3. Very Low profile enables to make fine circuit patternce.
4. Good folding endurance.
5. Excellent physics of high elongation Performance.
VLP copper foils products application.
1. Casting and lamination type FCCL
2. Used for multilayer circuit boards
3. LED layer of HDI
4. Communications CCL
5. high-frequency boar
Difference between rolled copper foil and electrolytic copper foil.
1. Process is difference: rolled copper foil (Rolling process),ED copper foil (Electrodeposition process).
2. Density: rolled copper foil higher density, the surface is relatively smooth, conducive to the production of printed circuit board after the rapid transmission of the signal, so high-frequency high-speed transmission, fine lines printed circuit board also used some calendering copper Foil.
3. Surface treatment width:rolled copper foil be limited by Surface treatment widest effective width of 520mm.