1200 Grit Emery Cloth With Craft Paper , Silicon Carbide Waterproof Paper9'' X 1

Business Type
Manufacturer
Country
China
Category

Product Detail

Waterproof Abrasive Paper Sand Paper P600/1000/1200/1500/2000/2500 Properties: 1. Fine sand and backing material 2. Waterproof and oil-proof 3. Toughness and stiffness 4. Suitable to make abrasive belt and roll 5. Polishing gaps without hurting goods Application: Grinding wood, furniture, surface sanding, water proofing such as instrument , plastic , handicraft article , especially ideal for general metal. - - - - Product Name: | Abrasive sanding paper | Grit Size: | P60-P1500 | Material: | Silicon carbide | Backing: | Craft paper | Color: | Black | Payment Terms: | T/T | Size: | 9''*11'' / 230mm*280mm | Package: | 10 pcs/pack | - - - - Payment - - - - 1. T/T: in advance or 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping. | 2. L/C: irrevocable L/C at sight. | 3. Western Union,MoneyGram: 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping. | 4. Paypal: 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping | and customer pay 5% bank fees. | - - - -
Mr. BRIGHT BRIGHT
Contact Us Contact Details

Similar Products

Cleaning Tools

About our Company

Business Type
Manufacturer
Products
Cleaning Tools

Regional Suppliers

Cleaning Tools in China

Contact Us

NANJING CHINA BRIGHT SPOT INTERNAITONAL CO.,LTD

Mr. BRIGHT BRIGHT

China

Send us a message