20 Tubes Black Aluminum Alloy Heat Pipe Solar Thermal Collectors
- - - -
Heat Pipe Vacuum Tube | Tube Size | 58*1800mm |
Tube Nos. | 10 / 12 / 15 / 18 / 20 / 24 / 25 / 30 |
Heat Pipe | Copper heat pipe 14MM head |
Absorber | Three-target Cu/SS-ALN(H)/SS-ALN(L)/ALN |
Efficiency | Absorptivity 0.94-0.97 (AM1.5), Emissivity 0.03-0.05 (805 oC) |
Pressurized Collector Manifold | Flow passage | High-quality red copper 35mm |
Outer shell | Aluminum alloy plate 2mm |
Insulation | High-density polyurethane or rock wool |
Collector Frame | Material | Aluminum Alloy with aliminum reflector |
Tilt angle | 25~ 90 (-5 upright or level shift) |
Accessories | Copper connectors, stainless steel bolts & nuts, dust-proof rubber seal, plastic tube holder |
Hail resistance | 25mm |
Working pressure | 6.0 bar |
Anti-freezing | (-)35C |
- - - -
The heat pipe solar collector consists of heat pipe glass vacuum tube, pressurized manifold, supporting bracket and other related accessories
1) Solar heat pipe and its inner medium for thermal conduction, with a quick start and super daily efficiency about 55% in summer and 42% in winter, much more than that of the all-glass tube
2) The flow passage is inner closed and pressurized, no water or medium goes through glass vacuum tubes, no freeze to break vacuum tubes, able to serve in extremely cold weather
3) Heat pipe tip is inserted into a closed cannula welded into the copper flow passage, collector works well even withdrawal one or several heat pipe vacuum tubes
4) Aluminum alloy as bracket with super performance in chemical resistance, universal bracket suitable for slope and flat roof installation
5) Modularized collector, arbitrary combination with any architectural structure, adaptable to either slope roof or flat ground or upright walls, almost maintenance free collector
20 Tubes Black Aluminum Alloy Heat Pipe Solar Thermal Collectors working principle
1. The heat pipe series solarkollektor are always connected with existing heating supply device.
2. The selective coating on the inner Cover of the evacuated tubes converts solar energy into heat energy and transfers heat to the heat pipes by aluminium fins.
3. The liquid in the heat pipe changes into vapour which rises to the condenser.
4. The heat then passes through the heat exchanger and the vapour becomes liquid, returning to the base of the heat pipe.
5. The heat conducts to the heat transfer liquid (anti-freezing liquid or water) via a copper pipe.
6. This transference of heat into the liquid creates a continuous circulation as long as the collector is heated by the sun.
Domestic hot water for shower, washing. Solar Thermal, Project: such as School, Hospital, Hotel.
1) High efficiency solar collector using heat pipe evacuated tubes.
2) Able to be used in all climates.
3) Reliable and efficient with twin-glass solar tubes.
4) Copper heat pipes for rapid heat transfer.
5) Easy plug-in installation for mounting on the roof or at ground level.
6) Maintenance free.
7) Suitable for mains pressure water (up to 6bar / 87psi).
8) Corrosion resistant silver brazed copper header.
9) Frame material: Aluminum alloy
10) Collectors may be connected in series to increase water heating capacity.
11) Tubes easily replaced if broken - can be used with broken tubes.
12) Ideal for commercial solar water heating applications