75 kw drive power household waste shredder with 50 plus 200 mm final size
waste shredder is also called the scraping type shredder, through scraping way to decrease the size of the material,the shredding machine is widely applied in waste plastic film, woven bags,fishnet and other big volume material.
1. Food waste, kitchen waste: leftover scraps of food every day, bones, skin, fruit chips, etc. Eat food left in the plastic bags, wrapping paper, snack bags, bottles, etc.
2. Ordinary garbage (scattered garbage) : including paper, cardboard, plastic scrap, cans, glass, ceramics, wood, old clothes, shoes and hats, old furniture, pigments and other household waste and inorganic ash content, etc.
3. Yard waste: including plant residual, leaves, twigs and other debris including hazardous waste yard in cleaning the waste batteries, waste fluorescent tubes, expired medicines, etc.
4. Medical waste classification: used disposable medical devices, regardless of whether to cut off the needle, body fluid, blood, feces pollution, whether patients are belong to the medical wastes, shall be as a medical waste management. After using a variety of glass (disposable plastic) infusion bottle (bag).
1. Shredder machine is fit for thin plastic film or other material.
2. Thick precision plate structure, rotation shaft with largeangle, large diameter strong hopper, make sure the large materials in.
3. In thickness, shape, order processing, we adopt unique design rotary knife. The knife has the advantages of high shear force, sharp blade, which can improve shredding efficiency.
4. PLC controller: when the materials are over the limit, it can stop the machine to protect itself.
5. Low speed rotation, low noise and less dust.
6. Blades are made of special alloy steel, strong and durable.
- - - -
Model | HL 50-2 |
Motor power (kw) | 75 |
Hopper size (mm) | 1000*900 |
Discharge size (mm) | 50*200 |
Cutter thickness (mm) | 50 |
Shaft speed (rpm) | 8 |
Capacity (m/h) | 40-60 |
- - - -
1. Selecting equipment type.
2. Designing and fabricating the products in accordance with the special requirements of the clients.
3. Training technical personnel for our clients.
Service during sale:
1. Checking products acceptance ahead of delivery.
2. Introducing the service system to our clients.
1. Assisting the clients preparing for the first construction scheme.
2. Installing and testing the equipment.
3. Training the first-line operators on site.
4. Examining the equipment regularly.
5. Providing technical exchanging.