350KVA Continuous Duty Diesel Generator Cummins Power 60Hz 1800RPM Generator
SHX Silent Generator Set Features:
# # A new kind of acoustic material is used as pugging, noise reducing return-flow wind tunnel is used as generator set's ventilation system.
# High efficiency silencer with double level structure and another silencer between two levels keep the noise at the lowest level.
# The box is modular structure with indicator and maintenance doors which make installation, operation and maintenance very convenient.
# Benefited from the special design,medium low noise diesel generator set's noise can be as low as 70dB (A) (at LP7m).
# Fuel tank can be installed on it according to customer needs.
- - - -
Genset model | SCE350 |
Genset rated power | 280KW/350KVA |
Rated voltage | 380/220V (adjustable) |
Rated current | 532 Amp |
Frequency | 60 Hz |
Power factor | 0.8 Lagging |
Connecting type | 3 phase 4 wire |
Cooling system | Closed cycle water-cooled with fan, water tank |
Overall dimension (LWH) mm | 420013002000 |
Gross weight (kg) | 3900 |
- - - -
- - - -
Diesel Engine |
Brand | CUMMINS |
Model | NTA855-G1B |
Engine structure | 6 cylinders vertical in line, 4 stroke, turbocharged |
Rotating speed | 1800 RPM |
Engine cooling method | Water-cooled |
Speed governing system | Electronic speed governor |
Starting method | By 24V batteries |
Engine filter system | Dry type air filter ,fuel filter, oil filter, water filter |
Displacement(L) | 14 |
BoreStroke(mm) | 140152 |
Compression ratio | 14.0: 1 |
100% Load fuel consumption (litre/h) | 66.2 |
Lube capacity(L) | 36 |
- - - -
- - - -
Brand | ENGGA |
Model | EG315-280N |
Excite type | Brushless self-excited AVR regulation |
Connecting type | 3 phase 4 pole |
Steady frequency change | 0.50% |
No load voltage | 95%-105% |
Steady voltage | 1% |
Insulation class | Class H |
Protection grade | IP21 |
- - - -
Supply scope of Silent Genset
1. Standard tool kits and complete operation/maintenance/spare parts manuals to Engine/Alternator.
2. Brand new engine, with start motor.
3. Brand new brushless alternator, single bearing, flange connection, IP21-23, H insulation class, with AVR.
4. Auto control panel, with LCD display.
5. Engine mounted battery-charging alternator.
5. Circuit Breaker, Exhaust Silencer
6. Radiator for 40C ambient temperature and double-deck cooling, with fan guard and front guard.
7. Anti-vibration pads are fixed between engine/alternator and base frame, as to ensure the compete genset running under stablization.
8. Skid-mounted bottom Fuel tank - 8hrs continuous running for choice (bigger fuel tank by your demand under extra cost)
9. External recessed emergency stop button for extra safety
10. The colors & Brands by your requests
11. Optional choice: ATS (automatic transfer switch), battery charger of mains supply, fuel-water separator, water heater and oil heater ( depends on using environment),fuel filter, oil filter, water filter and air filter, Parallel system for your choice.
INSPECTION AND TEST
1.1 Each engine shall be tested at manufacturers workshop to certify the engine output and fuel consumption in accordance with the site operating condition specified by purchaser on the specification datasheet.
1.2 All relevant information drawings pertinent to the testing and test procedure shall be transmitted to the purchaser in advance of the test date notification.
1.3 The purchaser shall call for additional testing if test results are unsatisfactory or marginal. Any equipment rejected shall be repaired or replaced to the purchasers satisfaction and tests shall be repeated.
1.4 Any unsatisfactory material, equipment, installation, or workmanship shall be replaced or repaired to the purchasers satisfaction at the manufacturers cost.
1.5 The engine and generator shall be tested individually in accordance with relevant standards specified above.
1.6 The completed and individually tested engine and generator shall be assembled onto the base plate with all auxiliaries, instruments and controls for a complete test of the generator set.