OEM Plastic Over Moulding White Home Plastic Injection Molding Round Shape
1. Part Description:
- - - -
Part Name | gg_can_btm_ring_overmold/gg_can_btm_ring |
Part Number | NTT-304-29-3 |
Material | PSA |
No. of Cavities | 1+1 |
Mold standard | LKM or equal (A,B, Ejector plate P20)
Guide Pin standard is LKM |
Injection System | Cold runner/ Edge gate |
Shrinkage | 1.005 |
Mould Lead Time | 4 weeks |
- - - -
2. Mould Engineering
Our engineers uses DFM/PFM for all of parts from molds to production, the molds design we will usually uses Mold flow simulation review, from mold base, steel, electrode, runner system the whole process inspection and report. Especially, the mold base, steel, runner system we asked details certificated before machining, during machining, our engineer is strictly check the process to ensure each of stages parts perfect.
Our quality team is strictly complying with ISO system procedure to control each of stages process. If our customers have any special requirement, our engineer team will consult with you priority to fix agreement specification to ensure product tolerance meet you.
Creatingway offers more secondary finishing service to meet customers needs like painting, silk-screen,Ultrasonic welding, packaging, assembly etc in order to make the product aesthetic as customers needs, and provide more good solutions for good quality. please kindly visit our product finishing service in details.
3. Product Presentation:
4. Order Process:
1. Send us the drawing with specifications for the quality, mould life and others requirments.
2. Get a quote from us with Moluld costs and basis information and part prices.
3. Negotiation of the quality, price, material, delivery time, payment term and others
4. Confirm and Place an order with first downpayment.
5. We will analyse with your products and provide a DFM to you for making sure is good to make mold and producing.
6. Send mold design for customer approval before making mold
7. Order materials and begin to machining, update the manufacturing information once a week.
8. Assemble the mold and Try out for the First samples.
9. self- inspecting and send the samples with our inspection report to customer for confirmation
7. If the first sample comes out and satisfied, the mold finished. If not satisfied, we will modify until meeting customer's requirements.
8. Delivery of goods by sea or by air according customer's requirement
5. Questions & Answers:
# # How many molds could you make every month?
# How about the largest mold you ever made?
1400mm*1100mm*1000mm and 10 tons
# How about the tolerance?
Mold tolerance 0.005 mm, Product tolerance 0.02 mm
# Whats the percentage of automobile molds you made, whats the brands?
About 40% of total molds are for automobile.
TOYOTA, HONDA, JAGUAR, BMW and BUICK.
# Have you ever made over mold? What kind of materials you use?
We have good experience in over mold of ABS+PC,PA+TPE,ABS+TPE,TPE+TPE.
# How about the steel you usually use?
We only use raw materials with good quality and origin certificate.
We use steel of P20, P20H, 718H, NAK80, 1.2311, H13, 1.2344, 420SS, S136, S-7 and 1.2767. They are all from famous suppliers, such as LKM, ASSAB, THYSSEN and DAIDO.
# How about the standard components you use?
We only use standard components from brand supplier like LKM, DAIDO, HASCO, DME.
If you have any new inquiry, you can go ahead to send for quoting, we are pleased to show our price to you.