Makeup Mirrors / Pocket Mirrors Digital 3D Printing Service For Leather Material

Business Type
Manufacturer
Country
China
Category

Product Detail

Digital Custom Logo Printed Mirror Make Up Mirrors Poket Mirror Pocket mirror descriptions: - - - - Product Item | pocket mirror | MOQ | 100pcs | Material | Polyester/satin/as your request | Logo | Printed,engraved,color filled | Size | Customized | Color | Based on your design | Payment Items | TT, Paypal, Western Union | OEM/ODM | Yes | Certification | ROHS,CE,SGS report | Advantage | 1)Eco-friendly raw material 2)Best choice for promotional gifts 3)Fashionable design, make your daily life easy and enjoy your life | - - - - - - - - Free Samples: | 1 we can provide free samples to you . 2 Samples delivery in 5 days. 3 Personalized sample will be made as your request once get your samples | Goods Production: | 1) Payment term: T/T, 30% deposit +70% balance copy B/L 2) Port of loading : FOB Guangzhhou or Shenzhen or as your request. 3) deliverly time: 20-25days after we recived the order. | Our Principle | Do one-stop service,don't do one-shot deal.reduce price don't reduce quality. | - - - - Advantages for the pocket mirror: 1. Expanding market price offered ; 2.Small order can be accept ; 3.Fastest delivery time ; 4. Hot selling & promotion products; 5. Competitive price and superior service ; 6.Provide custom service. Order Process: 1.Customer provides artwork if price confirmed 2.Our sales provide printing artwork for you to check 3.Customer make 30% deposit payment for tattoo print( full payment if order value below USD300) 4.Our sales provide sticker picture before customer pay the balance. 5.Send cargos out and provide tracking number Our Achievements: **Build a stable long-term business relationship with certain group companies in Europe & America etc. **More and more foreign importers especially Euramerican choose to cooperate with us as their purchasing & exporting agents. **Good business, good fame; FAQ: - - - - Q1:Are you a manufacturer or trading company? | A1:We are manufacturer100% | Q2:What a bout the shipping methods? | A2:We can ship goods to you by sea, by air, by air-sea or by courier. | Q3:What about the payment terms? | A3:Our normal Payment Term 30% deposit, the rest 70% is against B/L copy or before delivery. | Q4:Can I print our logo/barcode/unique QR code/series number on your items? | A4:Yes ,we can make CMYK printing,3D digital printing, ect.We are professional in logo making | Q5:Can i order some sample for our testing? | A5:Yes, of course. Stock sample is free.For customer design samples, there is sample making charge, which is normally refundable when order placed. | Q6:Can you customized the product in special shape? | A6:Yes,OEM and ODM project is available and warmly welcome. | - - - - Product show: Please Feel Free to Send Inquiry to Us!

Similar Products

Acrylic Crafts

About our Company

Business Type
Manufacturer
Products
Acrylic Crafts

Regional Suppliers

Acrylic Crafts in China

Contact Us

Dongguan Meishi Printing Co., Ltd

Ms. Petty Tang

China

Send us a message