Plastic Attached Lid Containers Storage Packaging Recyclable Logistic Turnover Box
Product Parameter :
- - - -
Item. | EPP-N6040/365A |
Ext. Dim.(L*W*H) / mm | 600*400*365 |
Int. Dim.(L*W*H) / mm | 523*340*344 |
Nested Height / mm | 120 |
Weight / kg | 3.3 |
Volume / L | 61.5 |
Single Loading / kg | 40 |
Stacking Loading / kg | 200 |
Plastic Type | Virgin PP |
1*40'HQ Loading | 1500pcs |
- - - -
Product Description :
How can you benefit from plastic storage boxes with lids?
Any time you need a safe and secure storage method, our plastic containers come in very useful. Perhaps you need efficient storage support for retail distribution or warehousing operations. Maybe you need an offsite resource for automotive components or pharmaceuticals, with no compromise on security. You might just need an easy and convenient way to ship your belongings from A to B. Attached lid containers are an affordable and flexible storage solution that can be used across a large number of residential, commercial and industrial applications.
Sizes to suit your requirements
Our plastic storage solutions are available in various sizes to suit your requirements - if you need secure storage for smaller quantities or less bulky items, we have a selection of smaller containers that start from just 4 litres in volume; for large scale storage demands, we can provide containers and lidded distribution boxes up to 165 litres. It's all about giving you more control!
Easy to stack, easy to move
Conveniently stackable, our plastic storage boxes with lids can also help you to maximise on space as the boxes nest inside each other when empty for significant space saving. The attached interlocking lids are designed to fit perfectly together for secure stacking. Sturdy moulded in handles ensure easy lifting and handling. Dollies (wheeled skates) are available for most container sizes - for the easy manoeuvrability of stacked boxes between sites.
Product Feature :
1. The material is copolymerized polypropylene, polyethylene synthesis, light weight, long service life
2. The outer size refers to the maximum size of the logistics box cover
3. Whether the standard concave concave cover the size of the difference is 18mm
4. The carrying capacity of the logistics box to adapt to the ambient temperature range, the uniform load of the load
5. The effective working temperature of -25C -75C
6. The lid surface has a large area of ??anti-skid striae, easy to paste the label, while increasing the friction with the box at the end of the friction, improve stability
7. The long side of the box has a stiffener design to improve the loading capacity and reduce the deformation rate of the sidewall
8. Serrated box and the box between the link reasonable to ensure that the strength and smooth opening, the lid with each other, do not stuck, after the closure to ensure that the lid is the same plane to ensure that the box sealed and stacked pressure
Our service :
EPP QC Team
EPP QC team consists of professional people to ensure 100% products high quality.
We highly appreciate your any enquiry by email, fax or instant message.
We will reply your email or fax within 24 hours.
Please feel free to call us at any time if there is any questions.
All available shipping ways could be applied, by courier, air or sea.
Appointed shipping company or our own forwarders all could be used in shipment.
Full-way tracking the cargos for you before the goods arrive.
Why Buy From Us?
EPP is dedicated to providing our customers with the best service possible! We will continue to strive to make Vee-Green your first choice for the best products, lightening fast shipping, and superior customer service.