Gdf-8 Bodybuilding Hormone Lyophilized Powder Peptide Gdf 8 1mg/Vial For Muscle Growth
Gdf-8 Alias: MSTN, Myostatin HMP
Gdf-8 Purity: >98%
Gdf-8 Specification: 1mg
Gdf-8 Storage: 2-8 degree centigrade refrigerator
Gdf-8 Package: 10 Vials/Kit
Gdf-8 Deliver:1 working day for ready goods 3~7 working days to your destination.
Gdf-8 Pacakge:1kit=10vials Alumnium foil+bubble+carton
Store lyophilized protein at -20 C. Aliquot the product after reconstitution to avoid repeated freezing/thawing cycles. Reconstituted protein can be stored at 4 C for a limited period of time. The lyophilized protein remains stable until the expiry date when stored at -20 C.
1. Myostatin (also known as growth differentiation factor 8, abbreviated GDF-8) is a myokine, a protein produced and released by myocytes that acts on muscle cells' autocrine function to inhibit myogenesis: muscle cell growth and differentiation. In humans it is encoded by the MSTN gene.
2. Myostatin is a secreted growth differentiation factor that is a member of the TGF beta protein family.
Animals either lacking myostatin or treated with substances that block the activity of myostatin have significantly more muscle mass.
3. Furthermore, individuals who have mutations in both copies of the myostatin gene have significantly more muscle mass and are stronger than normal. Blocking the activity of myostatin may have therapeutic application in treating muscle wasting diseases such as muscular dystrophy.
1) The gene encoding myostatin was discovered in 1997 by geneticists Se-Jin Lee and Alexandra McPherron who produced a strain of mutant mice that lack the gene. These myostatin "knockout" mice have approximately twice as much muscle as normal mice. These mice were subsequently named "mighty mice".
2) Naturally occurring deficiencies of myostatin have been identified in cattle by Ravi Kambadur, whippets, and humans; in each case the result is a dramatic increase in muscle mass. A mutation in the 3' UTR of the myostatin gene in Texel sheep creates target sites for the microRNAs miR-1 and miR-206. This is likely to cause the muscular phenotype of this breed of sheep.
3) Human myostatin consists of two identical subunits, each consisting of 109 (NCBI database claims human myostatin is 375 residues long) amino acid residues. Its total molecular weight is 25.0 kDa. The protein is inactive until a protease cleaves the NH2-terminal, or "pro-domain" portion of the molecule, resulting in the active COOH-terminal dimer. Myostatin binds to the activin type II receptor, resulting in a recruitment of either coreceptor Alk-3 or Alk-4. This coreceptor then initiates a cell signaling cascade in the muscle, which includes the activation of transcription factors in the SMAD family - SMAD2 and SMAD3. These factors then induce myostatin-specific gene regulation. When applied to myoblasts, myostatin inhibits their differentiation into mature muscle fibers.
Myostatin also inhibits Akt, a kinase that is sufficient to cause muscle hypertrophy, in part through the activation of protein synthesis. However, Akt is not responsible for all of the observed muscle hyperthrophic effects which are mediated by myostatin inhibition Thus myostatin acts in two ways: by inhibiting muscle differentiation, and by inhibiting Akt-induced protein synthesis.
1. Quality:ZhuzhouInterialBiotechnologyCo.,Ltd,is aprofessional production of hormone intermediates for many years, our products have exported to Germany,Spain, UK, USA, Australia, Middle East, and so on other country, and we have got very good feedback from our customers, you can trust us.
And we are the manufactory, so no problem for us to control the quality.
2.Payment method: Western Union,TT.
3.Service: Best service with after-sales service to all clients.
Sample Order :Package will be shipped with 3days after payment. We can send it via UP, EMS, HK Air Post, DHL or othermethod. We have aprofessional and stable logistics, and we can deliver the package smoothly around 3to 5days.
We have warehouse in australia , EU , USA , able to arrange to ship to you from warehouse.
Other Peptide Products:
- - - -
Name | SPE |
Melanotan I | 10mg/vial ,10vial/box |
Melanotan II | 10mg/vial ,10vial/box |
CJC 1295 | 2mg/vial ,10vial/box |
CJC 1295 dac | 2mg/vial ,10vial/box |
Sermorelin | 2mg/vial ,10vial/box |
Sermorelin | 5mg/vial ,10vial/box |
PT 141 | 10mg/vial ,10vial/box |
Frag 176 191 | 2mg/vial ,10vial/box |
Frag176 191 | 5mg/vial ,10vial/box |
Ipamorelin | 2mg/vial ,10vial/box |
Ipamorelin | 5mg/vial ,10vial/box |
MGF | 2mg/vial ,10vial/box |
PEG MGF | 2mg/vial ,10vial/box |
GHRP-6 | 5mg/vial ,10vial/box |
GHRP-2 | 5mg/vial ,10vial/box |
Hexarelin | 2mg/vial ,10vial/box |
Hexarelin | 5mg/via