High Strength White Pultrusion Roving 386T, For Building / Construction
GOOD CONCENTRATION AND TAPABILITY
GOOD COMPATIBILITY WITH EPOXY
PROVIDING PERFECT ELECTRICAL PROPERTIES TO THE INSULATION MATERIALS.
PROVIDING PERFECT MECHANICAL PROPERTIES TO THE INSULATION MATERIALS.
Glass fiber Pultrusion 386T is compatible with unsaturated polyester, vinyl ester, epoxy and phenolic resins, and is widely used in building & construction, telecommunication and insulator industry.It has different typical linear density, 600,735,1200,2400,4800,9600 tex.
It is suitable for polyester resin, epoxy resin, vinyl resin, phenolic resin.
Its finished products are applied to a variety of shapes and strengthen core cable.
1. Perfect for incorporation into complicated composite profiles and details
2. Delivery from factory in 2 weeks on receipt of your confirmed order or advance payment.
3. Each producing process strict QC testing, final product testing on daily producing,which assure the good product quality, stable product quality.
4. They have been exporting to UK. Germany,France, Spain, Belgium, Switzerland, Russia,UAE, KSA. Kuwait, Qatar, Jordan, Turkey,India, Japan, Vietnam, Indonesia, Thailand, Singapore, Australia,Brazil,Mexico,USA.
- - - -
Product name | Fiberglass mesh | Color | White or other color |
Mesh size | 4*4,5*5,6*6,etc | Specifications | 45gsm~200gsm |
Length | 50m~500m | Width | 1m |
Material | Pt C- glass fiber | Emulsions | Acrylic emulsion |
Use | 1> Wall reinforcing material; 2> Reinforced cement products; 3> Granite, mosaic dedicated mesh, marble backing mesh; 4> Waterproofing membrane cloth, asphalt roofing; 5> Reinforced plastics, rubber reinforcing materials; 6> Firewood; 7> Wheel fabric; 8> Highway pavement with geogrid; 9> Building caulking tape and other aspects. |
Main Performance | Good alkali resistance; The best ingredients; Good stability; Construction and high efficiency. |
Packing | PVC packaging, then 4 ~ 6 rolls into carton, or 16 ~ 36 rolls into the tray; last into the containers |
Special Note | If you have special packaging and special specifications, we can produce for you. |
- - - -
- - - -
identification | Density tex | Moisture content(%) | Combustible content(%) | stiffness(mm) | Net weight(kg) |
ER13-2400 | 2400 | 0.15 | 1.15 0.1 | 130 20 | 18 0.5 |
ER13-3100 | 3100 | 0.15 | 1.15 0.15 | 130 20 | 18 0.5 |
ER13-4800 | 4800 | 0.15 | 1.15 0.15 | 130 20 | 18 0.5 |
- - - -
We have four kinds of Fiberglass Direct Roving and eight kinds of Fiberglass Assembled Roving
Four kinds of Fiberglass Direct Roving
1) E-glass Direct Roving for Filament Winding
2) E-glass Direct Roving for Pultrusion
3) E-glass Direct Roving for Weaving
4) E-glass Direct Roving for LFT
Eight kinds of Assembled Rovings
1) E-glass Assembled Roving for Spray-up
2) E-glass Assembled Roving for Eilament Winding
3) E-glass Assembled Roving for SMC
4) E-glass Assembled Roving for Chopping
5) E-glass Assembled Roving for Centrifugal Casting
6) E-glass Assembled Roving for Panel producing
7) E-glass Assembled Roving for Thermoplastics
8) E-glass Assembled Roving for GMT
Please tell us the following content when you send your inquiry to us:
I) What's the production process of the roving you will do?
II) What's the end use of the rovings and what's the final products made from the rovings?
III) What's the resins will be used together with the rovings?
IV) Who supply you the same fiberglass before? The brand name and the items number?
How many tex of rovings you need (like 600tex, 1200tex, 2400tex, 4800tex...)
1. How long will you get reply?
All the inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
2. Can you provide sample?
Yes, youre welcome to come to our company, then well offer free sample for you.
3. What is the production lead time?
Usually 15 days.
4. Do you provide customized service?
5. Whats your MOQ?
6. How you transport the products?