35KV Polymer Housed Suspension Insulators for Power Transmission
1. Silicon rubber, composite polymer
2. Glass-fiber reinforced epoxy resin rod
3. Hot-dip galvanized steel
1. High Temperature Subsection Injection and Integral Molding Technology in producing .
2. Good reliability of resisting puncture .
3. Good acid and high temperature resistant ability.
4. End fitting terminations have both inside and outside sealing socket design.
5. Radio reduction of corona rings.
Secure and reliable operation on high mechanical strength. Compact design and light in weight which is convenient for transportation. Good anti-vibration capability. Good anti-moisture capability. Good electric performances Strong anti-pollution falshover ability. High anti-aging performances which is perfect for utilization under conditions of high altitude. Easy for maintenance.
- - - -
Model | Rated voltage | Section length | Dry arcing distance | Housing diameter | Wet power frequency withstand voltage | Reference weight |
FXBW-35/70 | 35 | 630mm | 390 | 26 | 95KV | 1.6KG |
- - - -