Carbon Dioxide Stored Pressure Extinguishers 2kg, 3kg 5kg and 10kg options
- - - -
Product Description |
3KG JQ01-028 Out-diameter: 133mm Cylinder height: 445mm Volume:4.5L Filling Weight: 3KG Temperature range: -30 ~ +60C Max working pressure:167Bar Test pressure:250Bar Material: CK45 Carton size:18x15x54CM/1PC Gross weight : 11.2 |
- - - -
1. Hold Upright
2. Withdarw Safety Pin
3. Press level Fully Down
4. Point Nozzle At Base Of Fire
5. Recharge After Use Even Partial
6. Check Periodically
7. Working Temperature Range -20C + 60C
Different accessories of fire extinguisher could be choosed.
1. Valve: Normal type valve /CE valve
2. Gauge: Spring pressure gauge/ Imitation diaphragm pressure gauge/
3. Hose & Horn : EPDM/PVC hose or as customers request
4. Cylinder Bottom: Flat bottom/ Foot ring bottom/ Convex foot bottom
5. Color: Red, Blue, White, Green or as customers request.
How do you identify a CO2 Extinguisher?
CO2 fire extinguishers that are manufactured to BS EN 3 should have a red body (RAL 3000) and a black band encompassing 5-10% of the fire extinguishers surface area.
CO2 (Carbon Dioxide) Fire Extinguishers are easily identifiable by their Black Label, as seen in the images to the left and above.
There main body should be Red, to conform with British Standards, and they should have a Large Black Banner across the top on the front of the extinguisher with White writing stating "Carbon Dioxide".
Older CO2 Extinguishers will have an entire black body. These no longer comply with British Standards and should be disposed off in an environmentally friendly manor.
Sales manager: Amy Fu
Company: YUYAO JINQIANG FIRE FIGHTING EQUIPMENT FACTORY
Add: Huajia Village,Huangjiabu Town,Yuyao City,Zhejiang Province ,China