* HIGH QUALITY hand made;
* Beautifully decorated & color enameled; very detailed items.
* With real gold or silver plating.
* Different materials available: 925 silver, brass, alloy.
* Sizes, designs and color can be customized!
* Great gift suggestion– any holiday, especially at Easter. Good gift for wife, mother, the grandma, the grand daughter, lover, friends, relatives etc. Many grand mothers start necklaces for their grand daughters.
* Our egg pendants are inspired by 18th-19th Centuries artworks of great imperial jeweler Carl Faberge.
Carl Faberge was the first jeweler who designed collection of egg-pendants/charms more than 100 years ago. (Peter Carl Faberge (1846–1920) was a Russian jeweler, best known for the fabulous Faberge eggs, made in the style of genuine Easter eggs. He became the Tsar’s Court Goldsmith in 1885. The Imperial Easter eggs were a sideline; Faberge made many more objects ranging from silver tableware to fine jewelry). Jeweled egg pendants, popularized by the House of Faberge.
* History of Egg Pendants:
In 1886 the Imperial Court Jeweler was granted an annual commission by Czar Alexander lll to produce decorative eggs for the Imperial family. These imaginatively designed eggs were meticulously crafted in gold and silver with enamel, precious gems, and semiprecious stones. This richly colored miniature egg is inspired by these designs.
It is an ancient tradition in Russia to give decorated eggs, which symbolize renewal and rebirth.
** Welcome customized designs!!