Aluminum Chloride Liquid chemical pac for waste water treatment
- - - -
Item | Poly aluminum Chloride |
Al2O3content % | 31.0 |
Basicity% | 40-90 |
Water insolubles content % | 0.6 |
PH(1% water solution) | 3.5~5.0 |
Note: our product can be made upon your special request. |
- - - -
This product is high-effective inorganic polymer coagulant.
It is widely applied in water purification, wastewater treatment, precision cast, paper production, pharmaceutical industry and daily chemicals.
1. Its purifying effect on low-temperature, low-turbidity and heavily organic-polluted raw water is much better than other organic flocculant, furthermore, the treatment cost is lowered by 20%-80%.
2. It can lead to quick formation of flocculant (especially at low temperature) with big size and rapid precipitation service life of cellular filter of sedimentation basin.
3. It can adapt to a wide range of pH value (59), and can reduce the pH value and basicity after processing.
4. The dosage is smaller than that of other flocculants. It has wide adaptability to the waters at different temperatures and at different regions.
5. Higher basicity, lower corrosive, easy for operation, and long-term use of non-occlusion.
1. The solid products should be added after dilution. Dilution ratio generally: 2%~20% (in weight percentages).
2. The general dosage: 1~15 grams / ton, and the actual dosage is based on users test to determine.
3. The product can not be mixed with other chemicals.
Package and Storage:
1. Be pakced in polypropylene woven bag with plastic liner, 25kg/bag
2. Useful life is 2 years, should be stored in airy and dry place