Transparent PETG Shrink Film For Printable Packaging Label Of Bottle
1. Product Details:
1) POLYESTER(PETG) considered as a kind of ester film met friendly environment, is mainly used to pack
with PET containers or bottles, provided that can cut down recycling cost. PETG shrink film is availabel
for a variety of packaging types, sleeves,shrink bags or cap seal according to customers' size.
2) Many large companies are switching to the versatility and sustainability of PETG over PVC and OPS
including Coca-Cola,Pepsi,Nestle,and Unilever,The benefits of PETG shrink film in the consumer
markets have well received.
2. Product Specifications:
1)Thickness: 20mic - 80mic
2) Width: 150mm - 1000mm
3) Length: 2500m - 5000m
4) The shrinkage: 70% - 78%
5) Can provide free samples of 150m - 200m.
3. Product Parameters:
- - - -
No | Test Item | UNIT | Standard | Test Result | Decide |
1 | (Average thickness deviation) | m | 3 | 0 | Qualified |
2 | TENSILE STRENGTH | (MD) | MPa | 42 | 65.8 | Qualified |
| | (TD) | MPa | 142 | 231 | |
3 | ELONGATION | (MD) | % | 300 | 591 | Qualified |
| | (TD) | % | 35 | 55 | |
4 | (Elasticity Modulus) | (MD) | MPa | 1500 | 3269 | Qualified |
| | (TD) | MPa | 3000 | 7370 | |
5 | HEAT SHRINKAGE | (MD) | % | 5.0 | 2.3 | Qualified |
| | (TD) | % | 6070 | 66 | |
6 | (HAZE) | % | 7.0 | 2.2 | Qualified |
7 | C.O.F | (IN/OUT) | dynamic friction coefficient | / | 0.50 | 0.47 | Qualified |
8 | WETTING TENSION | mN/m | 38 | 38 | Qualified |
9 | Density | g/cm3 | 1.320.3 | 1.46 | Qualified |
- - - -
1) Widely for all types of bottles, cups, trays printing.
2) Used for making full body sleeves and containers.
PETG is an amorphous plastic resign of the polyster family. Due to its high shrinkage, highest among all
shrink sleeve material, PETG is an ideal solution for container shrink film that have complex geometries
and require superior printability.Compared to other material, PETG resign is much more environmentally
friendly making it a perfect solution for companies looking to switch from more harmful materials.
1) Over the sea: The films are suggested to be shipped with reefer container. If less than container
loading, anti-heat material is advised to be used for packing to protect the films.
2) Container over the land: The truck with electronic power should be used for moving the container
between port and factory to keep the reefer container working.
Store our PETG shrink films below 30 in its original packaging.Avoid damages from direct sunlight,high
moistyre and falling down. Shelf life: 6 months.
1) Q:Can I have a sample order?
A:Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality.
Mixed samples are acceptable.
2) Q:What is the lead time?
A:Sample needs about 7 days prepared; mass production time needs 15-25 days normally.
3) Q:Do you have any MOQ limit?
A:Our MOQ is 1Tons.
4) Q: Where is yourSea Port?
A: FOB Shanghai.
5) Q:What information should I let you know if I want to get a quotation?
A:The external size of your products (Thick x Width x Length) The quantity.