Custom Made Stainless Steel Part CNC Machining Rapid Prototype
- - - -
Parameters | Name | CNC machined metal prototype |
Material | Stainless Steel |
Dimension | 100X40X30MM |
Machining process | CNC machining |
Min tolerance | +/-0.05mm |
Customer request | Surface to be painted |
Scale | 1:1 |
Function | Structure testing; assembling |
Manufacturing | Lead time | 5 work days |
Support services | Surface finishing | support painting(all colors), polish, anodizing and other kind of surface treatments |
Machining | Accept small changes of drawing before machining |
Drawing formats | *.stp / *.igs / *.prt / *.x_t / *.CATPart |
- - - -
1. Made through CNC(Computer numerical controlled) machining- high accuracy machining technology.
2. High machining accuracy, fast machining speed 3. Any similar materials can be used to make the part; meet the needs of testing. 4. No matter what kind of structure is desired, we will help to make it successfully in a short time. 5. Almost all kinds of surface finishing processes are available; appearance can be whatever is required. 6. Final prototypes can be used for testing, displaying, or even for sale. 7. Support revising mechanical structure before/during machining process. 8. Made via this machining way, prototypes are steady, firm, and not easy to be distorted. 9. It has high mechanical strength, thus related structure and simulated tests can be done. 10. ROHS standard materials can be offered. 11. Assembly and testing services can be offered as per request. 12. Offer 100% entire quality control for all machining parts including every single component.
- - - -
Application fields | Industrial components, automotive industry |
Application scope | 1,Structure verification 2,Samples 3,Exhibitions |
Others | 1,Individualized modification 2,Individualized design |
- - - -
1. No need to make mold, it can be produced directly as per the drawing, and so to reduce risk and cost in developing new products.
2. Manufacturing cycle is short; structure can be modified at any time as per requirements; high precision; quality can be controlled in the whole process.
3. With complete drawings and requirements, our team can help to carry out subsequent work for you.