3D Printing Part Resin Prototype Made From SLA For Medical Industry
- - - -
Parameters | Name | SLAprototype |
Material | Similar to ABS |
Dimension | 40X30MM |
Machining process | SLA, Selective lithography apparatus |
Min tolerance | +/-0.02mm |
Customer request | Surface to be smooth |
Scale | 1:1 |
Function | Structure testing; displaying; assembling |
Manufacturing | Lead time | 2-5 work days |
Support services | Surface finishing | support painting(all colors), polish and other kind of surface treatments |
Machining | Accept small changes of drawing before machining |
Logo | Offer logo printing( silk screening, laser engraving etc) |
Drawing formats | *.stp / *.igs / *.prt / *.x_t / *.CATPart |
- - - -
1. Its machined by the most advanced and high precise SLA technology.
2. Fast lead time and high precision.
3. Part can be made from any general material to support function testing.
4. We can make any complex exterior and interior hard parts from idea into reality within shortest time.
5. Almost all kinds of treatment can be done to reach surface effect you want.
6. It can be used for testing, displaying or even for sale as end product.
7. Support for structure's redesigning during machining.
8. Physical properties of the part: stable size,strong structure, not easy to be deformed.
9. The part is stronge enough to be function and simulation tested.
10. All material are non-toxic and ROHS certificated.
11. We make customized parts which meet all requirements of clients, including assembly and testing
12. Quality of each component is strictly controlled by quality department.
- - - -
Applied area | Medical industry |
Function | 1. Structure testing 2. Sample using 3. Displaying 4. For Sale 5.Low-volume production |
Others | 1. Personalized modified 2. Individual designed |
- - - -
1. We will provide professional advice if drawings need to be modified, we ensure good quality, high precision and fast lead time.
2. We're armed with a professional technical team to promote product development, cut the cost and save your time.
3. What clients need to do is just to provide drawings and machining, finishining requirements, then we will help to turn the design idea into reality.