Carbon Brush Compact Wind Turbine Slip Ring Commutator With 10 Poles IP65
Wind Turbine Slip Ring
1. Quick Detail
1. This unit can be used in any electromechanical system that requires unrestrained, continuous rotation while transferring power or data from a stationary to a rotating structure.
2. It is also called a rotary electrical interface, commutator, collector, swivel or an electrical rotary joint. It can improve electromechanical capability, simplify system design, eliminate possible damage while rotation.
3. This is constantly being extended in order to meet the development in signal and data transmission.
4. JINPAT has developed a com-prehensile standard programmed that is able to offer optimum solutions.
5. The standard programmed enables the creation of slip ring bodies of any number of poles up to 100 for power and data/signal current. Slip ring bodies can be supplied either as open slip ring bodies to be built per customers requirement or in a housing of impact-resistant plastic or sheet metal.
1. Wind turbine generator
- - - -
Poles | 10 |
Operating Speed | 0-300rpm |
Working Temperature | -35~ +50 |
Working Humidity | 60%RH or higher |
Voltage Rating | 240VAC/DC or higher |
Current Rating | 10A /20Aper circuit |
Dielectric Strength | 1000V@50Hz between each circuit |
Insulation Resistance | 1000M@ 500VDC |
Electrical Noise | 1m Min |
Contact Material | Carbon Brush |
Lead Wire Size | High Temperature Resistant Material |
Lead Wire Length | Standard 250mm(9.843inch) |
Protection | IP65 |
- - - -
4. Feature Advantage
1. 6, 12, 18 and 24 circuits models
2.Precision ball bearings for long life
3. 5 amps rings
4.Precious metal contacts
5. Sealed units available
6. Flying leads
7. Speed up to 500 rpm continuous
8. Rugged black anodized aluminum construction
9.Fully compatible with both analog and TTL control level signals
10. Compact size
5. Competitive Advantage
2. Compact design to fit in the most demanding space constraints
3. Low torque minimizes system torque budget
4. Rapid delivery
5. Unique signal handling performance with minimal electrical noise
If you want to know more details about JINPAT Slip Rings, please contact us with your special needs!