High quality polyurethane PU Sheet:
Available thickness: 1-200mm
Length: 4 M (max)
Width: 1.8M (max)
Hardness: shore 70A- Shore 90A
Color: red, black, yellow, blue, green, etc..according to customer request
PU is used for shock absorption backing plate, spacer and springof metallurgy, coal mine, petroleum, automobile,
building material, sports, heavy machine and large press equipment as well as die of metal plate and tube.
Advantages of polyurethane products:
1. A wide range of hardness. It also has rubber elongation and elastic under the high hardness. PU elastomer hardness in the range of share A10-D80.
2. High intensity. Their break strength, tear stength and carring capacity are much higher than the generic rubber under the hardness of rubber. It's impact strengh and bending strengh much higher than plastic's under high hardness.
3. Wear-resistance. It has outstanding wear-resistance and 3-5 times as much as rubber in the general range of 0.01-0.10cm3/1.61km.
4. Oil-resistance. PU elastomer is a strong polar polymer, the non-polar mineral oil affinity small, fuel oil and machinery almost from the erosion.
5. Outstanding performance in Oxygen endurable and ozone-resistant .
6. Good absorber performance, It can do vibration and the role of a buffer. It also can substitute rubber and spring in the modle manufacturing.
7. It has nice low-temperature porformance.
8. Radiation-resistance. PU have good resistant high-energy rays performance and still has a satisfactory performance in the 10-10 radiation.
9. Good machining properties (cars,milling,grind and bore can)
- - - -
size | Length*Width: 1m*4m | thickness: 2/3/4/5/6/8/10/12/15mm |
Length*Width: 300*300mm | thickness: 10/12/15/20/25/30/35/40/50mm |
Length*Width: 500*500mm |
tolerance | 0.2-0.5mm |
material | virgin PU |
color | yellow, transparent, translucent |
technical data | density | 1.15~1.25g/cm3 |
hardness | 60-95A |
abrasion | 0.02~0.045g/1.6km |
anti-abrasion | 50~195KN/m |
elogation | 30~50MPa |
Tensile strength | 220%~760%
- - - -