Ten Inch 2 Wheels White Original Hoverboard Segway Board With Bluetooth
- - - -
Model No. | ESU002-1 |
Color | Wihte |
Tire Size | 10 inch |
Product Size | 67.5*26*25.5CM |
Product Weight | 12.8KG |
Max Loading | 120KG |
Max Speed | 12KM/H |
Range per Charge | 20-25KM |
Charge Time | 1-2 Hours |
Battery Capacity | 36V/ 4.4Ah |
Motor Power | 700W(350W*2) |
Packaging | 72*35*35CM/ 15KG |
- - - -
Features of the Battery We Use for the Hoverboards
1. High energy density
2. High working voltage for single battery cells
4. Long cycle life
5. No memory effect
6. Capacity, resistance, Voltage, platform time consistency is good
7. With short-circuit production function, safe and reliable
8. Factory price& High quality
9. Good consistency, low self discharge
10. Light weight, small size
11. High stability
12. High discharge rate
13. Quality and security guaranted,with CE,ROHS approval.
1. How about its certificates?
It has CE,RoHS,FCC,C-TICK certificates and the design&Invention patents
2. How long would take a newbie to master the controls of the scooter?
This personal transporter takes 3-5 minutes on average just to get comfortable, once you relax, you can be fully proficient within 20-30 minutes with your scooter.
3. Realistically, how long can someone ride it before their core/back muscles get tired?
Initially, riding a self balancing scooter type personal transporter can be strenuous due to your body getting acclimated to standing on the device. Once you relax, you can ride for its full range of 10-12 miles.
4. How much weight does the scooter support?
The weight limit is up to 300 pounds.
5. How does it handle bumps, cracks and curbs - is there any kind of suspension?
The Hoverbaord handles bumps and cracks up to 1/2 inch very well, all you have to do is to pay attention and bend your knees, as your knees act as your suspension.
6. How long does the scooter take to fully charge?
Before you buy, you have to know that a self balancing scooter is an electric device. So this motorized scooter needs to be charged. It will fully charge in 2-3 hours.
7. Is it legal to use a hoverboard on streets and/or sidewalks?
The scooter has a very compact footprint, (a little wider than an average person's shoulders) it can easily be used on sidewalks, however check with your local authorities to ensure that it is not illegal to operate your Glidr on public sidewalks. We ride them around everywhere
8. Can your product handle wet weather?
Self balancing scooter mobility device is IP54 rated which means it can handle dust and light splash of water. You should not ride your scooter in inclement weather or near puddles.
9. Who did you design for?
You may think that we built this electric scooter for adults only. But happily the self balancing scooter was designed for people of all ages to improve and increase their personal mobility. The shape is similar with Segway Skywalker Hoverboard.