Red Skywalker Board Self Balance Big Wheel Hoverboard 36V / 4.4AH Lithium Battery
- - - -
Model No. | ESU002-1 |
Color | Red |
Tire Size | 10 inch |
Product Size | 67.5*26*25.5CM |
Product Weight | 12.8KG |
Max Loading | 120KG |
Max Speed | 12KM/H |
Range per Charge | 20-25KM |
Charge Time | 1-2 Hours |
Battery Capacity | 36V/ 4.4Ah |
Motor Power | 700W(350W*2) |
Packaging | 72*35*35CM/ 15KG |
- - - -
Notice for the Battery
1. Our battery is sent out with a little or no power, so please charge it for about 3 - 4 hours before using.When we ship, we only charge 30-50% power.
2. Do not overcharge or overdischarge batteries .It will decrease the batteriess service life.
3. Do not short circuit,incinerate and disassemble batteries.
4. Do not impact the battery.
5. Do not drop of cause unnecessary shocks to the batteries
6. Do not carry loose batteries in a pocket or purse with metal obects like coins,paper clips etc.
7. Do not use inferior charger to recharge this battery in case of damaging the battery.
8. Do not put the battery in the charger too long.
9. Put it beyond the reach of children.
10. The picture only reference, detailed picture will see the actual battery.
1. How about its certificates?
It has CE,RoHS,FCC,C-TICK certificates and the design&Invention patents
2. How long would take a newbie to master the controls of the scooter?
This personal transporter takes 3-5 minutes on average just to get comfortable, once you relax, you can be fully proficient within 20-30 minutes with your scooter.
3. Realistically, how long can someone ride it before their core/back muscles get tired?
Initially, riding a self balancing scooter type personal transporter can be strenuous due to your body getting acclimated to standing on the device. Once you relax, you can ride for its full range of 10-12 miles.
4. How much weight does the scooter support?
The weight limit is up to 300 pounds.
5. How does it handle bumps, cracks and curbs - is there any kind of suspension?
The Hoverbaord handles bumps and cracks up to 1/2 inch very well, all you have to do is to pay attention and bend your knees, as your knees act as your suspension.
6. How long does the scooter take to fully charge?
Before you buy, you have to know that a self balancing scooter is an electric device. So this motorized scooter needs to be charged. It will fully charge in 2-3 hours.
7. Is it legal to use a hoverboard on streets and/or sidewalks?
The scooter has a very compact footprint, (a little wider than an average person's shoulders) it can easily be used on sidewalks, however check with your local authorities to ensure that it is not illegal to operate your Glidr on public sidewalks. We ride them around everywhere
8. Can your product handle wet weather?
Self balancing scooter mobility device is IP54 rated which means it can handle dust and light splash of water. You should not ride your scooter in inclement weather or near puddles.
9. Who did you design for?
You may think that we built this electric scooter for adults only. But happily the self balancing scooter was designed for people of all ages to improve and increase their personal mobility. The shape is similar with Segway Skywalker Hoverboard.