Analog to Digital audio converter Supports output sampling rate at 48KHz
This Analog to Digital Audio Converter is designed for either home or professional audio switching. It converts analog stereo audio signal from R/L input to Coaxial and Toslink outputs simultaneously. The output digital audio signal is 2-channel uncompressed LPCM (Linear Pulse Code Modulation) with sampling rate at 48 KHz. This Converter is small in size and quite easy to install.
This Converter has many features that enable it to perform in a superior manner. Among those features you will find:
1. Supports uncompressed 2-channel LPCM digital audio signal output.
2. Supports output sampling rate at 48KHz.
3. Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission.
4. Easy to install and simple to operate.
3. Package Contents
Before attempting to use this unit, please check the packaging and make sure the following items are contained in the shipping carton:
1) Analog to Digital Audio Converter-------------------1 PCS
2) 5V DC Power Supply-----------------------------------1 PCS
3) Users Manual--------------------------------------------1 PCS
- - - -
Signal Inputs/Output | |
Input Audio | Stereo R/L |
Output Audio | LPCM |
Connector | |
Input audio connector | 2XRCA(R/L) |
Output audio connector | Toslink,1XRCA(Coaxial) |
Audio Connector | Toslink Audio and Digital Audio |
Operating Frequency | |
Sampling rate | 48KHz |
Mechanical | |
Size(L-W-H) | 50X40X35MM |
Weight (Net) | 78g |
Warranty | |
Limited Warranty | 1 Year Parts and Labor |
Environmental | |
Operating Temperature | 0 to +70 |
Operating Humidity | 10% to 85 % RH (no condensation) |
Storage Temperature | -10 to +80 |
Storage Humidity | 5% to 90 % RH (no condensation) |
Power Requirement | |
External Power Supply | 5V DC@1A |
Power Consumption | 0.5 watts (max) |
Regulatory Approvals | |
Converter Unit | FCC,CE,UL |
Power Supply | UL,CE,FCC |
Accessories Adapter | |
AC Power Adapter | US standard, UK standard and so on |
User Manual | English Version |
- - - -
Note: Specifications are subject to change without notice.
5. PANEL DESCRIPTIONS
Please study the panel drawings below and become familiar with the signal input(s), output(s) and power requirements.
6. Connection and Operation
Before installation, please make sure all devices you wish to connect have been turned off.
1) Connect the audio source device to the Converter using appropriate R/L cable.
2) Connect the A/V Receivers or Amplifiers to the Converter using appropriate Toslink or Coaxial cables.
3) Insert the DC side of 5v power supply into the converter and then connect the AC side of the power supply into the wall outlet.
Attention: Insert / Extract cable gently.
1. Do not expose this apparatus to rain, moisture, dripping or splashing and that no objects filled with liquids, such as vases, shall be placed on the apparatus.
2. Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, Stoves or other apparatus(including amplifiers)that product heat.
3. Do not place sources of naked flames, such as lighted candles, on the unit.
4. Clean this apparatus only with dry cloth.
5. Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
6. Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel.