VGA Audio TO HDMI VGA Converter Support PCs VGA video and audio into complete HDMI
1 . CONNECTION AND OPERATION
Before installation, please make sure all devices you wish to connect
have been turned off.
1) Connect the VGA video and audio from computer to Converter.(Input cablesare optional)
2) Connect the HDMI output from to the TV which has HDMI input.
3) Connect the VGA and audio output of back to the computers monitor andspeaker if necessary.
4) Insert the DC side of 5V power supply into and then connect the AC side ofthe power supply into the wall outlet
5) Power on the computer and TV, choose the input of TV to its HDMI channel.
6) The image does not need to be adjusted, the Converter will position itautomatically, the user may adjust the horizontal position under some extreme condition.
The series of the HDMI Amplifier Converter have many features that enable them to perform in a superior manner. among those features you will find:
1, Conversion: It could convert PCs VGA video and audio into complete HDMI.
2, Compatible with DVI by using HDMI to DVI adapter.
3, Led indicates signal and power mode.
4, Extend the transmission distance and improve transmission signal.
3. Packaging accessories:
- - - -
VGA To HDMI Converter | 1pcs |
User manual | 1pcs |
DC 5V Power adapter | 1pcs |
- - - -
- - - -
Signal Inputs/Output | |
Input Video Signal | 0.5-1.0 volts p-p |
Input DDC Signal | 5 volts p-p (TTL) |
Maximum Single Link Range | 1600X1200, 1080P |
Output Video | HDMI + HDCP1.0/1.1 |
VGA | 640x480 60Hz 72Hz 75Hz 800x600 60Hz 72Hz 75Hz 1024x768 60Hz 70Hz 75Hz 1280x1024 60Hz 1600x1200 60Hz |
DTV/HDTV | 480i/576i/480p/576p/720p/1080i/1080P |
Operating Frequency | |
Frequency | Up to165MHz |
Video Amplifier Bandwidth | 1.65Gpbs/165MHz |
Resolutions(HDTV) | |
Interlaced(50&60Hz) | 480i,576i,1080i |
Progressive(50&60Hz) | 480p,576p,720p,1080p |
Mechanical | |
Size(LxWxH) | 88x68x25.5mm |
Weight(Net) | 0.68Kg |
Warranty | |
Limited Warranty | 1 Year Parts and Labor |
Environmental | |
Operating Temperature | 0 to +70 |
Operating Humidity | 10% to 85 % RH (no condensation) |
Storage Temperature | -10 to +80 |
Storage Humidity | 5% to 95 % RH (no condensation) |
Power Requirement | |
External Power Supply | DC 5V 1A |
Regulatory Approvals | |
Converter Unit | CE,FCC,ROHS |
Power Supply | CE,FCC,PSE,TK,UL |
Accessories Adapter | |
AC Power Adapter | US standard, UK standard and so on |
User Manual | English Version |
- - - -
5. PANEL INTRODUCTION
Please study the panel drawings below and become familiar with the signal input(s), output(s) and power requirements.
Attention: Insert / Extract cable gently.