3G / SD / HD SDI Converter HDMI to SDI Converter Shows HDMI source on SDI display
1) Do not expose this apparatus to rain, moisture, dripping or splashing andthat no objects filled with liquids, such as vases ,shall be placed on theapparatus.
2) Do not install or place this unit a bookcase, built-in cabinet or in anotherconfined space ensure the unit is well ventilated.
3) To prevent risk of electric shock or fire hazard due to overheating, do notobstruct the unit's ventilation openings with newspapers, tablecloths,curtains, and similar items.
4) Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers,Stoves or other apparatus(including amplifiers)that product heat.
5) Do not place sources of naked flames, such as lighted candles, on theunit.
6) Clean this apparatus only with dry cloth.
7) Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when unused for longperiods of time.
8) Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched particularly atplugs.
9) Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
10) Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel.
1.Support HDMI1.3 HDCP1.1/1.2
2.Shows HDMI source on SDI display.
3.SDI interface operates at bitrates of 2.970 Gbit/s, 2.970/1.001 Gbit/s, 1.485 Gbit/s, 1.485/1.001 Gbit/s and 270 Mb/s.
4.Converts HDMI signal to SDI:
480i/576i to SD - SDI (SMPTE 259M-C, at bitrates of 270 Mbit/s)
720p/1080i to HD -SDI (SMPTE 292M, at bitrates of 1.485 Gbit/s or1.485/1.001 Gbit/s
5.1080p to 3G-SDI (SMPTE 424M/425M-AB, at bitrates of 2.970 Gbit/sand 2.970/1.001 Gbit/s)
3. Packaging accessories
- - - -
HDMI TO SDI CONVERTER | 1pcs |
User manual | 1pcs |
5V DC Power Supply | 1pcs |
- - - -
- - - -
Input Port | 1 x HDMI |
Output Port | 1 x BNC (SDI/HD -SDI/3G-SDI) |
SDI Transmission Rates | 2.970 Gbit /s and 2.970/1.001 Gbit /s |
In/Output Resolution | 480i, 576i, 720p@50/59.94,60 ,1080i@50/59.94/60 |
Power Supply | DC 5V |
ESD Protection Human body model | 8kV (air-gap discharge) |
4kV (contact discharge) |
Dimension | 82mm x 43.5mm x 23mm |
Weight | 150g |
Operating Temperature | 0C ~ 40C / 32F ~ 104F |
Storage Temperature | 20C ~ 60C / -4F ~ 140F |
Elative Humidity | 20 ~ 90% RH (Non-condensing) |
Power Consumption (Max) | 5W |
- - - -
5. Panel introduction
Please study the panel drawings below and become familiar with the signal input(s), output(s) and power requirements.
HDMI INPUT -------- HDMI Input interface
DC 5V----------------Power Input interface
PW --------- Power Input Status Indication
IN ------------ HDMI Input Status Indication
SDI OUTPUT -------- SDI Output interface
Clean this unit with a soft, dry cloth. Never use alcohol, paint thinner or benzine to clean this unit.