CVBS/HDMI Converter VGA Video Converter With Auto Scaler Support NTSC and PAL two TV format
HDMI to CVBS signal converter which will convert HDMI video signal or audio signal to AV (CVBS) composite video signal and the FL / FR stereo audio signals, and HDMI signals. while support DVI system sideline signals. Help users convert the high quality of the HDMI video signal into normal CVBS signal (standard-definition 480i, 576i,).So that can play on TV, VHS VCR, DVD recorders, etc. Support NTSC and PAL two TV format.
1. Hardware conversion, plug and play without any software driver
2. Compatible HDMI1.3
3. Support NTSC and PAL two standard TV formats
4. One HDMI input, one AV output, one stereo output
Inputs: HDMI x 1
Outputs: CVBS x 1; L / R x 1 HDMI x 1
5. HDMI input: 480P, 576P, 720P, 1080I, 1080P @ 60Hz
6. compatible with DVI mode 800x600,1024x768,1280x720,1280x1024,1920x1080/@60hz
7. Support the HDCP protocol, support for HDMI 1.3
8. CVBS output: 480I, 576I
9. Audio output: L/R channels
10. HDMI OUTPUT: BYPASS HDMI
11. Dimensions:100mm(W)x102mm(D)x 25mm(H)
3. PACKAGING ACCESSORIES:
When first unpacking your extender please check to see if the following items are included:
1. HDMI TO CVBS/HDMI CONVERTER------------1PCS
2. User manual---------------------------------------------1PCS
3. Power supply--------------------------------------------1PCS
4. PANEL DESCRIPTIONS
DC 5V: DC 5V input Port
POWER LED: Power indicator
HDMI Input: HDMI Input Port
A/V OUTPUT: Connect TV or video player which with;
CVBS interface(NTSC / PAL available)
HDMI OUTPUT: Connect HD TV
PAL / NTSC: PAL and NTSC standard format selector switch
ZOOM Button: change the picture size on screen display
5. APPLICATION AREAS
A. Civil Industry: set-top boxes, XBOX360, PS3, high-definition players.
B. Industrial sector: high-definition camera, video camera, with this common
display device will instead of big screen HDMI television monitors, to
reduce the cost and space.
6. CONNECT AND OPERATE
7. ZOOM FUNCTION DETAILED EXPOSITION:
Image reproduce rate: TV system specific terms. Over scan represent output and input picture ratio. Suppose that input picture: width and height is 100x100, and screen size is: 100x100. if the reproduce rate is 98%, the display picture will 8% of the input picture, the display image will also be 98% of the input image, and the width and height will be 98x98,Due to most of the HD TV in the present market which the HDMI channel image picture reproduce rate can not reach 100%( the image reproduce rate for each brand TV are different, from 92% to100%. ) The output image of similar VGA TO HDMI (720P/1080P output) converters in the market may show incompletely, as a result, not all the contents which output from the computer can be viewed, or there may be black border around the TV after being zoomed in by TV`S zoom in/out function In short, it cant bring a satisfying display effect. The zoom button of the video converters is specially added to solve this problem. Zoom button can define the image size as 100%---98%--96%--94%--92%--90% and the reproduce rate Synchronous zoom in/out all around to ensure VGA input signal of different brand TV can reach a 100% all picture showed. At same time , its have Memory function that can come to the status before the power-off.
8. FAILURE CHECK:
No signal output
A. If LED power indicator is not light, check whether the input access to the mains power supply (AC110 ~ 220V).If external power supply LED does not light, check whether the electronic exchange. Or external power supply bad
B. LED light, check the HDMI output device are set to the HDMI OUT, HDMI cable for damage, AV display devices, whether or not cut to the AV (CVBS) channel
A. Check the AV cable damage or not.
B. NTSC-PAL formats with no corresponding NTSC or PAL TV
9. INSTALLATION AND PRECAUTIONS
To avoid electric shock , product damage and to protect your safety , please notice the following:
1. Please slowly plug or unplug signal cables and do not often plug , unplug , or shake them.
2. The equipment should not be placed under the sun , rain and damp or unventilated environment.
3. Liquid items should not be placed on the equipment.
4. Do not install the equipment near heat sources such as fire , power , or other amplifiers that produce heat.
5. Do not insert the metal or other objects to the equipment in addition to connecting cables to ports.
6. Do not demolish the equipment by yourself ; it should be maintained by professional maintenance staff.