3G SD HD SDI HDMI TO SDI CONVERTER With Auto video mode detection
The SDI to HDMI converter allows SD-SDI, HD-SDI and 3G-SDI signals to be shown on HDMI/SDI displays while ensuring high bit rates of 2.970 Gbit/s to give you fast signal transmission without any loss. For professionals this means that it is now easier to distribute and extend your 3G SDI signal while giving you the ability to display your work on HDMI displays thanks to the built in HDMI converter. Furthermore, thanks to the loop-through 3G-SDI design, users are able to enjoy both SDI and HDMI displays at the same time.
1) Operation at 2.970Gbit/s, 2.970/1.001Gbit/s, 1.485Gbit/s, 1.485/1.001Gbit/sand 270Mbits/s.
2) Supports SMPTE 425M (Level A and Level B), SMPTE 424M,SMPTE 292M,SMPTE 259M-C.
3) Equalized and re-clocked loop output Integrated audio de-embedder for amaximum of 8 channel, 48 kHz audio.
4) Auto video mode detection (3G/SD/HD)
5) Conversion from SMPTE 425M level B to Level A 1080p 50/59.94/60 4:2:2 10-bit.
6) Connect with other units to extend your signal over long distances.
7) Simultaneous display with SDI and HDMI signals
8) Supports signal transmission distances of up to 300M for SDI signals,200M for HD signals and 100M for 3G signals
Before attempting to use this unit, please check the packaging and make sure the following items are contained in the shipping carton:
- - - -
SDI TO HDMI CONVERTER | 1pcs |
User manual | 1pcs |
5V DC Power Supply | 1pcs |
- - - -
- - - -
Input Port | 1 x BNC (SDI/HD-SDI/3G-SDI) |
Output Port | 1 x HDMI |
SDI Transmission Rates | 2.970 Gbit/s and 2.970/1.001 Gbit/s |
In/Output Resolution | 480i, 576i, 720p@50/59.94,60 ,1080i@50/59.94/60 |
Power Supply | DC 5V |
ESD Protection Human body model | 8kV (air-gap discharge) |
4kV (contact discharge) |
Dimension | 82mm x 43.5mm x 23mm |
Weight | 150g |
Operating Temperature | 0C ~ 40C / 32F ~ 104F |
Storage Temperature | 20C ~ 60C / -4F ~ 140F |
elative Humidity | 20 ~ 90% RH (Non-condensing) |
Power Consumption (Max) | W5 |
- - - -
- - - -
DC 5V | Power Input interface |
PW | Power Input Status Indication |
IN | SDI Input Status Indication |
SDI INP UT | SDI Input interface |
HDMI OUTPUT | HDMI Output interface |
- - - -
Connection and operation
# # Connect the Coaxial Cable between SDI signal source and SDI INPUT of converter.
# Connect the HDMI Cable between converter and HDMI display.
# Connect the power adapter between converter and outlet.
# Open the power supply of HDMI signal source and the display. Choose corresponding input ports, then it works.
1) Do not expose this apparatus to rain, moisture, dripping or splashing andthat no objects filled with liquids, such as vases ,shall be placed on theapparatus.
2) Do not install or place this unit a bookcase, built-in cabinet or in anotherconfined space ensure the unit is well ventilated.
3) To prevent risk of electric shock or fire hazard due to overheating, do notobstruct the unit's ventilation openings with newspapers, tablecloths,curtains, and similar items.
4) Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers,Stoves or other apparatus(including amplifiers)that product heat.
5) Do not place sources of naked flames, such as lighted candles, on theunit.
6) Clean this apparatus only with dry cloth.
7) Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when unused for longperiods of time.
8) Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched particularly atplugs.
9) Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
10) Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel.
Clean this unit with a soft, dry cloth. Never use alcohol, paint thinner or benzine to clean this unit.