1. Connection and Operation
Before installation, please make sure all devices you wish to connect have been turned off.
1) Connect the audio source device to the Converter using appropriate Toslinkor Coaxial cables.
2) Connect the A/V Receivers or Amplifiers to the Converter using appropriateR/L cable.
3) The earphone is connected to the converter 3.5mm audio interface.
4) Insert the DC side of 5v power supply into the converter and then connectthe AC side of the power supply into the wall outlet.
This Converter has many features that enable it to perform in a superior manner. Among those features you will find:
1) Converts Coaxial or Toslink digital audio signals to analog L/R audio
2) Supports sampling rate at 32, 44.1, 48 and 96 KHz.
3) 24-bit S/PDIF incoming bit stream on left and right channels
4) Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission.
5) Easy to install and simple to operate.
- - - -
Signal Inputs/Output | |
Input Audio | Coaxial or Toslink digital audio |
Output Audio | R/L +3.5mm audio |
Connector | |
Input audio connector | Toslink,1XRCA(Coaxial) |
Output audio connector | 2XRCA(R/L) |
Sampling rate | 32, 44.1, 48 and 96 KHz |
Mechanical | |
Size(LxWxH) | 51x41x26mm |
Weight (Net) | 78g |
Warranty | |
Limited Warranty | 1 Year Parts and Labor |
Environmental | |
Operating Temperature | 0 to +70 |
Operating Humidity | 10% to 85% RH (no condensation) |
Storage Temperature | -10 to +80 |
Storage Humidity | 5% to 90% RH (no condensation) |
Power Requirement | |
External Power Supply | DC 5V 1A |
Power Consumption | 0.5 watts (max) |
Regulatory Approvals | |
Converter Unit | FCC,CE,UL |
Power Supply | UL,CE,FCC |
Accessories Adapter | |
AC Power Adapter | US standard, UK standard and so on |
User Manual | English Version |
- - - -
Note: Specifications are subject to change without notice.
4. Panel Descriptions
Please study the panel drawings below and become familiar with the signal input(s), output(s) and power requirements.
6. Package Contents
# # Digital to Analog Audio Converter : 1PCS
# 5V DC Power Supply : 1PCS
# Users Manual : 1PCS
Note: When connected to the Toslink and Coaxial cables at the same time, the product will give priority to Toslink input. Attention: Insert / Extract cable gently.
1. Do not expose this apparatus to rain, moisture, dripping or splashing and that no objects filled with liquids, such as vases, shall be placed on the apparatus.
2. Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, Stoves or other apparatus(including amplifiers)that product heat.
3. Do not place sources of naked flames, such as lighted candles, on the unit.
4. Clean this apparatus only with dry cloth.
5. Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
6. Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel.