The Digital to Analog Audio Decoder features an integrated 24 bit audio DSP. This unit can decode a variety of digital audio formats, including Dobly Digital (AC3), DTS and PCM. It can simply connect an Optical (Toslink) or Digital Coaxial Cable to the input, then the decoded audio can be transmitted as 2 channel analog audio via the Stereo RCA output or the 3.5mm output (suitable for headphones) simultaneously.
1.Decode Dolby Digital (AC3), DTS or PCM digital audio to stereo audio output.
2.Support PCM 32KHz.44.1KHz,48KHz,96KHz sample frequency audio decode.
3.Support Dolby Digital 5.1 samples ,DTS-ES6.1 samples audio decode.
4.No need to install drivers. Portable, flexible, plug and play.
Input Ports: 1 x Optical (Toslink), 1 x Digital Coaxial.
Output Ports: 1 x RCA (L/R), 1 x 3.5mm (Headphone).
Signal to Noise Ratio: 120db.
Degree of Separation: 85db.
Frequency Response: (20Hz ~ 20KHz) +/- 0.5db.
Dimensions (mm): 72(D)x55(W)x20(H).
Weight (g): 40.
3.0 PACKAGE CONTENTS
Before attempting to use this unit, please check the packaging and make sure the following items are contained in the shipping carton:
1) Audio Decoder ---------------1PCS
2) 5V/1A DC Adaptor----------------------1PCS
3) User Manual. -------------------1PCS
4.0 PANEL DESCRIPTIONS
Please study the panel drawings below and become familiar with the signal input(s), output(s) and power requirements.
Back Panel: Top Panel: Front Panel
5.0 CONNECTION DIAGRAM
1. Connect a source such as a Blu-Ray Player, game console, A/V Receiver, etc. to the audio Decoder SPDIF input by fiber cable or Coaxial input by coaxial calbe.
2. Connect a headphone or analog audio amplifier to the audio output on the Decoder.
3.Power on the Decoder and select the switch to your need audio input port.