HDMI TO 3G/SD/HD HDMI TO SDI With SDI Loop out Converter
1.Connection and operation
1. Connect the HDMI Cable between HDMI signal source and HDMI INPUT of converter.
2. Connect the Coaxial Cable between converter and SDI display.
3. Connect the power adapter between converter and outlet.
4. Open the power supply of HDMI signal source and the display. Choose corresponding input ports, then it works.
# # Support HDMI1.3 HDCP1.1/1.2
# Shows HDMI source on SDI display.
# SDI interface operates at bitrates of 2.970 Gbit/s, 2.970/1.001 Gbit/s,1.485 Gbit/s, 1.485/1.001 Gbit/s and 270 Mb/s.
# Supports HDMI input timings: email@example.com, 576i, 720p@50/59.94/60,
# 1080i@50/59.94/60, firstname.lastname@example.org/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60.
# Converts HDMI signal to SDI:
480i/576i to SD - SDI (SMPTE 259M-C, at bitrates of 270 Mbit/s)
720p/1080i to HD - SDI (SMPTE 292M, at bitrates of 1.485 Gbit/s or
# # 1080p to 3G-SDI (SMPTE 424M/425M-AB, at bitrates of 2.970 Gbit/sand 2.970/1.001 Gbit/s)
# Supports SDI output distance up to 100 meters (3G-SDI), 200 meters(HD - SDI), or 300 meters (SD - SDI)
Before attempting to use this unit, please check the packaging and make sure the following items are contained in the shipping carton:
(1)HDMI TO SDI CONVERTER 1Pcs
(2)5V DC Power Adaptor 1Pcs
(3)User Manual 1Pcs
- - - -
Input Port : | 1 x HDMI |
Output Ports: | 2x BNC (SDI/HD-SDI/3G-SDI) |
SDI Transmission Rates: | 2.970 Gbit/s and 2.970/1.001 Gbit/s |
In/Output Resolution: | 480i, 576i, 720p@50/59.94,60 ,1080i@50/59.94/60
Power Supply: | DC 5V |
ESD Protection Human body model: | 8kV (air-gap discharge) |
4kV (contact discharge) |
Dimension: | 100mm x 65mm x 25mm |
Weight: | 200g |
Operating Temperature: | 0C ~ 40C / 32F ~ 104F |
Storage Temperature: | 20C ~ 60C / -4F ~ 140F |
elative Humidity: | 20 ~ 90% RH (Non-condensing) |
Power Consumption (Max): | 5W |
- - - -
5. Panel introduction
Please study the panel drawings below and become familiar with the signal input(s), output(s) and power requirements.
DC 5V----------------Power Input interface
HDMI INPUT--------HDMI Input interface
SDI OUT------------SDI Output1 interface
PW---------Power Input Status Indication
IN------------HDMI Input Status Indication
SDI LOOP----------SDI Output2 interface
1) Do not expose this apparatus to rain, moisture, dripping or splashing andthat no objects filled with liquids, such as vases ,shall be placed on theapparatus.
2) Do not install or place this unit a bookcase, built-in cabinet or in anotherco nfined space ensure the unit is well ventilated.
3) To prevent risk of electric shock or fire hazard due to overheating, do notobstruct the unit's ventilation openings with newspapers, tablecloths,curtains, and similar items.
4) Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers,Stoves or other apparatus(including amplifiers)that product heat.
5) Do not place sources of naked flames, such as lighted candles, on theunit.
6) Clean this apparatus only with dry cloth.
7) Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when unused for longperiods of time.
8) Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched particularly atplugs.
9) Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
10) Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel.
Clean this unit with a soft, dry cloth. Never use alcohol, paint thinner or benzine to clean this unit.
1) Thank you for purchasing our product. To ensure safety and many years' trouble-free operation of the product, please read the manual carefully before using this product.
2) We will 24 hours online to services you ,if there any problem just contact us at :Jessie@dodonet.com.cn or call:86-137 1442 9421.