White Sodium Hyaluronate In Cosmetics Hyaluronic Acid Skin Care Products
Cosmetic grade sodium hyaluronic acid is the sodium hyaluronate used for cosmetics, such as the mask, the serum, and the cream.
The main characteristics ofof the cosmetic grade sodium hyaluronic acid:
- - - -
Product name | Sodium Hyaluronate Acid |
Application | Cosmetic grade, for skin care products |
Assay of sodium Hyaluronate | 90% |
Glucuronic Acid | 44% |
Loss on Dry
| 10% |
Molecular Weight | 0.8 million |
Bacteria | NMT 1000 cfu/g |
- - - -
What is the cosmetic grade Sodium Hyaluronic Acid ?
Sodium Hyaluronic acid is the Hyaluronic acid that is stablized into sodium salt formate, it is a kind of glycosaminoglycan that is found in tissues of animals and individuals, particularly most plenteous in the connetive tissues including the skin and Joints.
The corrective evaluation sodium hyaluronic corrosive is the hyaluronic corrosive utilized as a part of the restorative items including the cover, cream and gel.
The sodium hyaluronic acid could benefit the skin in two aspects:
1. Sodium hyaluronic acidis amazingly hygroscopic, it could ingest moisture from the air rapidly.
So the function of the sodium hyaluronic acid is to saturate the skin and improve the skin has a
2. Additionally, The skin of human body contain plentiful sodium hyaluronic corrosive. It is a vital substances established in the skin. So taking sodium hyaluronic corrosive could make the skin more smooth and sparkling.
The detailed specification of cosmetic grade sodium hyaluronic acid:
- - - -
SPECIFICATIONS | TEST METHOD |
Appearance | White or similar white powder | Visual |
Solubility | Soluble in water, practically insoluble in acetone and in anhydrous ethanol
Molecular weight | Around 0.8 million dalton | HPLC |
Assay of sodium hyaluronate | NLT90% | HPLC |
Loss on drying | Less than10% | (USP731) |
Glycuronic Acid | 44% | HPLC |
PH (1%H2O solution) | 6.0-7.5 | (USP791) |
Heavy Metal | NMT15PPM | (Method I USP231) |
Lead (Pb) | 5ppm | (ICP-MS) |
Arsenic(As) | 3ppm | (ICP-MS) |
Cadmium(Cd) | 1ppm | (ICP-MS) |
Mercury (Hg) | 1ppm | (ICP-MS) |
Protein | 0.1% | USP |
(0.1% solution) | 96% | USP |
Total Bacteria Count | <1000CFU/g | (USP2021) |
Yeast & Mold | <100CFU/g (USP2021) | (USP2021) |
Salmonella | Negative in 10g | (USP2022) |
E.Coli | Negative in 1g | (USP2022) |
Staphylococcus Aureus | Negative in 1 g | (USP2022) |
Particle size | 100% through 80 mesh | IN-HOUSE |
Storage: 25kg/drum, keep in an airtight container, protected from light. |
- - - -
The application of Cosmetic grade sodium hyaluronic acid:
1. In Cosmetic serum:
As people aged, thenatural Hyaluronic Acid content in our skins willdecrease.The serum containingHyaluronic Acid will help nourish and hydrate theskin for a youthful-looking, healthy glow.
2. In Cosmetic Cream:
The cosmetic cream containing hyaluronic acid could moisturizing your skin with more water and makes your skin glow with more elasticity.
3. In Cosmetic Masks
The masks containing the hyaluronic acid will let your skin absorb more water from the mask, let your skin has a younger looking.
Why choose our company has a supplier of Sodium Hyaluronic acid:
1. Moren than 20 years experiences: We had been in the business of healthingredients for about 20 years. We are professional in the supply of healthy ingredients.
2. Combined shipment of all healthyingredients: We are able to supply almost all joint care ingredients including: shark cartilage powder, Chondroitin Sulfate, Glucosamine, MSM, Hyaluronic Acid. We could arrange combined shipment for all the above ingredients for you.
3. NSF-GMP verified Production: Our manufacturing production site isNSF-GMP Verified.
4. Laboratory testing by ourself: We have established an GMP Laboratory within our company to conduct the testing for all our products.
5. Other certificates we have: NSF-GMP, ISO Certificates, Halal Certificates, MSC Certificates for shark cartilage powder and shark chondroitin sulfate.
Some pictures of our company: