CHK_BR15S4 series Hall Effect Open Loop Current Sensor is a current measurement device which develops on base of the hall effect principle, wherein a Hall-effect device (HED) produces an output voltage linearly related to the amplitude and phase of a magnetic field applied to it.
* Open- loop * Supply voltage: DC +15.0V
* Capable measurement of currents: DC, AC,pulse with galvanic isolation between primary circuit and secondary circuit.
* Easy installation * Can be customized
* No insertion losses * Low power consumption
* Wide current measuring range * High immunity to external interference