What is it?
Back painted glass, is also called lacquered glass, varnished glass, has a strong decorative effect, very popular in interior decor and furniture decor.
1) Painted glass has a sleek, modern luster thanks to a high quality coating on the back.
2) Water-resistant and moisture-resistant.
3) Aesthetically pleasing opaque glass.
4) Durable appearance: the back of the glass with the layer of varnish is always positioned against the surface to be covered. Positioning it in this way also preserves the color and appearance of the glass.
5) High-quality finishing: the manufacturing process guarantees uniform finishing and the paint adheres flawlessly to the glass.
Lacquered glass widely used door, wall, cabinet, partition, table top, splash board, wardrobes, bars and restaurants, kitchens and bathrooms, etc.
1) Thickness; 3mm ,5mm,6mm,8mm,10mm,12mm,15mm,19mm
2) Standard sized: 1220x915mm, 1830x2440mm, 2134x3300mm, 2440x3660mm, etc
3) Material grade: Temperable, Laminatable
4) Deep processing: Tempered, laminated, insulated, acid etched, ect
5) Standard Colors:
RAL 9010- SOFT WHITE
RAL 9003 - PURE WHITE
RAL 9005 - BLACK
RAL 1013 - BEIGE
RAL 3020 - CHINA RED
RAL 9001 - CREAM
RAL 6019 - PASTEL GREEN
RAL 1017 - SAFFRON YELLOW
Other colors upon your request
Pass Chinese Safety Glass Compulsory Certification (CCC),CE,ISO