Electric Sliding Controlled Access Turnstile Waist Height For Traffic System
Introduce of sliding turnstile gates :
sliding turnstile gates is an upgraded products from tripod turnstile and swing barrier. It has standard electrical interface which can be connected with ID cards, IC cards, magnetic cards, barcode cards etc. The integration system ensures passing in order and will never allow unauthorized persons to go in or go out.
Functions and Features of the sliding gates :
1. Problem-self-checking function.
2. Many options of working ways: bi-direction card reading; one direction card reading and another no reading; one direction card reading and another freely. And single direction photocell controlled passing and close. Working ways can be set in the control panel.
3. When power off, arm open automatically and power on again, arm will be held automatically.
4. When valid card read and passenger passed, arm can be delayed to close from 1-60s which can be set in the control panel.
5. Auto-reposition function: After card read, passenger not pass within regulated time period, full-height turnstile will cancel this passing right. And the regulated time period for passing can be set by managers.
6. If passenger pass without card read or valid card read, flap barrier will alarm untill passenger get back from the flap barrier and then take a valid card to be read for passing.
7. Flap barrier is with 485 interface for long-distrance control concern.
8. Anti-rush function: if there is no open single, arm will be holding tightly.
9. Double anti-clipping function: photocell anti-clipping and mechanical anti-clipping.When passenger is going through the flap barrier, photocell will detect out this situation and will not close. After passenger passed, arm will close automatically. During its reposition, if arm meets any obstacle, arm will get back automatcially or stop working for a while with very slight force. Also it will alarm.
10. Flap barrier is with standard electrical interface for the integration of various readers and writers.
11. Flap barrier can count how many passenger has passed and will show it in the LED display.
12. Direction display to guide passenger which direction is to go.
13. Card-reading with memory or without memory function.
14. Flap barrier can control the population inside in the control of software.
15. Stable running with little noise.
- - - -
Framework | 304# Stainless Steel (default), 201# or 316# Stainless Steel or paint (optional) |
Thickness of ply | 1.7mm |
Finish | brushed surface, polishing surface |
Shell's size (L*W*H) | 1400mm*300mm*1032mm |
Swing arm material | Tempered glass or Acrylic (optional) |
Stretching out swing length | 260mm~430mm |
The inductive card reader dimension | equipped with the standard mounting brackets or tailor. |
Machine center | Germany technological motor |
Power voltage | AC220V10%, 50Hz10% |
Driver motor | stepping motor |
Main-board voltage | 12V DC |
In-built Infrared | 6 pairs/passageway |
Passing speed in normally open mode | 50 persons/min |
Passing speed in normally closed mode | 40 persons/min |
Passage Width | 600mm ~900mm |
Swing arm transmission angle | 180 |
Swinging direction | unidirectional or bi-directional |
Opening / closing time | 0.1 seconds |
The time required to running state after power on | 3 seconds |
Automatic reset time after the failure | 1 seconds |
Mean time to failure | min. 5 000 000 |
Operation temperature | -10 ~ +70 |
Relative humidity | less than 95% not condensed |
Working Environment | Indoor/Outdoor (with rain-tent cover) |
Input port | relay dry contact signal; +12V level signal, pulse width >100ms, DC12V pulse signal |
Communications port | RS232/ RS485 electric standard, communications range 1200m. Available to connect with external CAN BUS and Ethernet |
- - - -