LCD Display 220V 1 Phase 2 Wire Digital Electronic Energy Meter With Battery
Model YEM311MF single phase electronic front board installed active energy meteradoptsmicro-electronics technique, and imported large scale integrate circuit, and the meter is designed with application specific integrated circuit and manufactured usingSurface Mount Technology (SMT).The meter completely accords with relevant technical requirements of class 1 single phase active energy meter stipulated in international standard IEC 62053-21 (Electricity Metering Equipment (AC) Particular Requirements Part21 Static Meters for Active Energy (Ciass1). It can accurately and directly measure 50Hz or 60Hz active energy consumption from single phase AC electricity net, it is use forindoor or outdoor, and this meter has seven digits LCD displays shows the active energy consumption. And there is a maintenance-free lithium battery in it, use for displaying power cup reading. It has following features: good reliability, small volume, light weight, specious nice appearance, convenient installation, etc.
- - - -
Model | Accuracy | Reference Voltage | Current specifications | Starting current | Insulation performance |
YEM311MF | Class 1 | 220V | 5(30)A 10(60)A 20(100)A | 0.02A 0.04A 0.08A | AC voltage 4kv for 1 minute, 1.2/50us waveform impulse voltage 6kv |
- - - -
1. Front board three fixed installation.
2.The materials andelectronic power components used in the meter manufacturing isof highest quality and ofreputed make to ensure higher reliability, longer life and sustained accuracy.
3. Seven digits display LCD, standard configuration 6+1 digits display (999999.1kWh). May select 5+2 digits display (Please specified when ordering).
4. There is a maintenance-free lithium battery in it, used for showing the power when power failure.
5. Standard configuration one port of pulse output passive (polarity),May select increase a distant port of pulse output passive (nonpolarity). And contact with all kind of AMR system conveniently, Complying with standard IEC 62053-31 and DIN 43864.
6. Standard configuration extension terminals cover, in order to protect to use safety, may select short terminals cover. (Product Configuration code is MC).
7.All packing will assure safety transport of the equipment under all conditions and limitations thatcould be encountered. The packing will protect the equipment up to arrival at its final destinationagainst breakage, damage and losses due to breakage of the covering.
8.The materials andelectronic power components used in the meter Manufacturing shall be of highest quality and ofreputed make to ensure higher reliability, longer life and sustained accuracy.