Small Portable Air Purifier Ionic Improve Human Immunity 102 X 76 X 28 mm
Negative ions are considered the vitamin of the air. Molecules usually carry a neutral charge; however, when molecules lose an electron, they become anions (negatively charged ions). Anions are relatively unstable, and will attract and trap any free electron pairs. As a result of this attraction, small air pollutants and dust molecules bind with anions, producing an air purifying effect.
The EP100 is a lightweight, easy to carry, and powerful device, which is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. A high voltage sine wave applied to two stainless steel pins generates negative ions. These negative ions are relatively free from harmful NOx molecules, unlike the ions produced from using high voltage pulses. Because of the sine waveform used, the device gives minimal interference to nearby electronic appliances. This product has CE certification.
- - - -
Benefits | Filtersoutairbornebacteria,viruses,fungi,sporesandsuspendedparticles |
Relivesallergies,hayfever,sinusitis,migraines,bronchialasthmaandotherrespiratory conditions |
Specifications | Powerfulelectrostaticwindgenerator |
- - - -
When the batteries are used up, please follow the instructions below to change the two AA alkaline batteries
1. First open one battery cover
2. Insert a new battery in accordance with the +/- signs marked at the base of the device.
3. Using the diagram below as a guide, replace the battery cap by aligning the black dot(s) on the cap with the dot(s) labeled 1
1. Twist the cap in the direction of the arrow until the dot(s) align with the dot(s) marked 2
2. Repeat steps 1-4 for the other battery
When taking out the battery, twist the cap in the opposite direction. (Caution: If twisted in the wrong direction, the groove inside the battery cap may break, and the entire outer shell will be damaged.)